If Edwards is single, he needs to go out tonite...

Big Turk

He would have a line of hotties looking for him to bring them home after today!!!

If you are an NFL QB and can't 'score' then you really got a problem.

Thats like being a known Billionaire and going to a Moscow nightclub. You will be awash with hotties.

Y'know, it's funny...while standing in line at the grocery store, one of the mags like Enquirer had a photo of Michael Phelps out at a club and a headline that said something like "Micheal Phelps Out Boozing It Up With Women!"

And I'm thinking...no !@#$ing shiit. The dude spent virtually every waking minute of the past four years doing everything possible to succeed at the Olympics. It's time for some Patron poured over some massive jumblies.

Y'know, it's funny...while standing in line at the grocery store, one of the mags like Enquirer had a photo of Michael Phelps out at a club and a headline that said something like "Micheal Phelps Out Boozing It Up With Women!"

And I'm thinking...no !@#$ing shiit. The dude spent virtually every waking minute of the past four years doing everything possible to succeed at the Olympics. It's time for some Patron poured over some massive jumblies.

I don't get it. Here's an elite athlete, single, pretty decent looking guy, who's just done something no swimmer has ever done. And they're giving him a hard time after he

busted his a*s for his country when he goes out and gets laid.

I don't get it. Here's an elite athlete, single, pretty decent looking guy, who's just done something no swimmer has ever done. And they're giving him a hard time after he

busted his a*s for his country when he goes out and gets laid.

Isn't that why he worked so hard for so long? I can't believe it was just for the medals, it had to be for the guaranteed hottie sex for life. I mean, patriotism only gets you so far.