More Bills Love from ESPN Page 2

mike22nc

Besides having, maybe, the best name in all of sports, Buff corner Ashton Youboty has already collected 11 tackles and a sack in 2008. Maybe the best open-field tackler I've seen so far this season, Youboty (pronounced, sadly: You-boatee) has a skinny 189-pound frame but a remarkable physical presence on the field and a high tolerance for pain. After the game, the left side of his face was swollen like he had just come from a bad dentist appointment and he had to shake with his left hand because his right was out of commission."
"

Gotta love how Ashton has shown up this year. The guy has been one of our top 5 defensive players this year.

BBON13: He's a different player under pressure, especially from the middle of the field, but with the game on the line, on third-and-6 at the Jax 44, Buff QB Trent Edwards threw a perfect ball to James Hardy for a 37-yard pickup. I know Bills fans don't want to get their hopes up -- again -- and get burned, but this pass was good enough to make even the most hardened, cynical Bills fan start to dream again. It would be nice, wouldn't it, if the team won a Super Bowl before moving to Canada.

:pirate:

He's defintely playing physical and not avoiding contact. I sit in the front row behind the tunnel side EZ, and last season it seemed like he more than any other Bill would leave games.

I have to believe the light went on with him sometime after 2007 and before camp. We'll need that nickel CB when we shut down opposing rushers.

While working the locker room a member of the Bills staff told me he was a fan of the Flem File, which can only mean one thing: The Bills are now my top pick to win the next five Super Bowls.

:lol::pirate:

BBON20: "This is a good start," says Bills MLB Paul Posluszny who invented a new style of tackling -- the Exorcist -- on Jags RB Maurice Jones-Drew. "But the best sign for us is that we still have a lot of things we can work on and get better at. We're winning games but we're not playing our best football."

:pirate::death::rolleyes::lol:

BBON21: Hardy, who hauled in the go-ahead TD pass in the fourth quarter, had a "hungry look in his eye," according to Jauron. A look and an attitude that, so far in 2008, defines this franchise.

Amen Brutha!!