Who was DUMB???

LaDairis

"it is pretty obvious you're intent on moving goalposts and making up new arguments to fit your backwards "Parcells sucks" premise."

I never said he "sukks" - that READING COMPREHENSION problem here again. I said he was DUMB about Penny and McCown. Parcells is a HOF coach. That doesn't make him a great GM. Indeed, he really got, at best, the fourth best OT from this Draft, perhaps the Fifth except Chris Williams has a heriated disk and is out. Otah, Albert, and Clady are clearly better players right now than Jake Long, who will never get any better.

"I think he watched a lot more of Henne than you did. "

is a typical BAWK from a PARROTING MORON who was "sure" that Reggie Bush was a better pick than Mario and that Jay Cutler was the #3 QB because "they know better than you." Notice there is never the courage to say "I saw Henne and my opinion is..." because nobody is more certain that such an opinion is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS than the BIRDBRAIN substituting PARROTING for one's own inability to analyze that which he watches every weekend.

"I have no clue whether he'll be good or not, although # of games started and completion % are the two best indicators of college QB's producing in the NFL."

You "know" stats and PARROTING, but have ZERO ability to assess a player you undoubtedly watched multiple times...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geiseinger is just so good that he still has yet appear in a game in 1+ season with the redskins. In fact, he's appeared in a whole 2 games in a 3+ year career. It must be that he's so good, the league doesn't want him playing because it would upset competitive balance.

And yet again, if someone doesn't play, he must sukk. Funny, because this exact poster previously claimed he IDed Tom Brady, who didn't play much at Michigan...

Don't play at Michigan - good.

Don't crack the Skins starting OL - bad.

Such is the jealous rant of those who always bring up King and Justin whenever I post here...

Want to assess Justin? Watch him play, and if you don't accept preseason, wait until he starts in a regular season game. Parroting games started and the rest is a pathetic excuse that justifies shouting insults at the Draft "Guru" who panned the trade up for McCargo...

Amazingly enough, the site failed. I had by far the most accurate Draft assessments each year 04-06 and "fans" just hated hearing how their FO FUed each year. The hate I got for panning Gallery the night he was Drafted was worthy of a Smithsonian booth on the intelligence of football fans. My actual Raiders grade that year included a big swipe for Jake Grove being a dirty player and Stu Schwiegert being a drunk. Them Raider fans love TFG... And yes, I did make a few errors too - recommended a few injury and head cases, panned Lofa Tatupu, Trent Cole, Robert Geathers - those were the three biggest errors. On the big issues, I got those right every year, and "fans" who didn't want to hear that Youboty wasn't very good or trading up for McCargo in a deep Draft was a mistake, well... they hated me and never came back.

You can search for "TFG's NFL Draft" and find some evidence it existed, but your best evidence is all the nonsense about King and Justin that appears each time I show up here with a point for Bills fans.

For the record, two other second day "Recs" in 05 besides Justin and King were Darren Sproles and Tyjuan Hagler.

Looks like you made GREAT picks on matt leinart and michael huff!

Looks like you made GREAT picks on matt leinart and michael huff!

I had Cutler ahead of Matt and Jon Joseph as my only First Round DB. I liked Ko in Round 3 - went top of 4 - and Whitner... in Round 2...

Neither Huff or Matt L was on either the Rec or the If They Fall board.

I had Cutler ahead of Matt and Jon Joseph as my only First Round DB. I liked Ko in Round 3 - went top of 4 - and Whitner... in Round 2...

Neither Huff or Matt L was on either the Rec or the If They Fall board.

Heres the website you said FAILED

http://web.archive.org/web/20060503123244/....com/index.html

On Lienart: "Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler are legit high First Round QB prospects"

Heres the website you said FAILED

http://web.archive.org/web/20060503123244/....com/index.html

On Lienart: "Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler are legit high First Round QB prospects"

But I had Cutler ahead of Matt, and since Matt went ahead of Cutler, there was never a pick where I would have considered Matt. That REALITY problem...

So, yeah, I was "less wrong" about Matt and Bush than the "consensus" ... or... I was more accurate than anyone publishing on the Internet... take your pick.

Lets look at some of the gems spewed in 2006 by our resident parrot, ladumbass, courtesy of his retarded website...

This 2006 NFL Draft has several top prospects for the 3-4 OLB position: Ohio State’s Bobby Carpenter...

:thumbsup:

TFG is still fully convinced that Anthony Montgomery is one of the best, if not the best, DT prospect in the 2006 NFL Draft...

:(

Tony Palmer is simply the finest run blocker available in the 2006 NFL Draft...

palmer is such a good run blocker that he was cut by the packers after appearing in only 8 games in 2 seasons.

The funniest part is that in every team's "draft grade," LaDumbass comments on who he would have drafted instead. And on every single team, he claimed they should have drafted RB LenWhale White, OT Guy Whimper, DT Anthony Montgomery, WR Mike Haas, CB Derrick Martin, OG Mark Setterstrom, and OLB Ben Ishola. Every single team should have taken those players. Apparently LaDumbass finds some obscure players to man-crush about in every single draft, and teams are "stupid" because they didnt follow his draft advice.

Who refers to themselves, not only in the 3rd person, but as "The Draft Genius." Are you serious? You make Mel Kiper seem humble.

Who is "The Swami?"

You only hate the third person when the third person really is... what the name states...

Tony Palmer was liked by the Rams and Pack. The Rams were sure they could get away with him on the PS, just as the Chiefs were with TFG Rec Ryan Lilja, who was claimed by Indy and got $20 mil this offseason even with his bad knee. Palmer was claimed by the Pack (#5 that year) and was praised and ready to attempt to win a starting job in 2007. Then he broke his neck, and had to retire...

Those who celebrate football injuries... are the same ones who take mini quotes out of context. Bobby Carpenter was a great player for Ohio State, who then broke his ankle, and TFG never "Rec-d" him in any way. Clint Ingram was my top OLB value that year - a dead on correct call once again...

Anthony Montgomery is absolutely a stud 2 gap DT (in one gap Skins D) who was by far the best DT value in 2006 - a dead on correct call once again... he just has a tude rap.

Keep the select distorted quotes coming. For those who check and love the Bills, they'll start demanding the FO hire me...

Who is "The Swami?"

You only hate the third person when the third person really is... what the name states...

I normally don't jump into these pissing contests, but this is one where the line needs to be drawn. Please see Raimius' comments above to show that you are no draft genius. No one else on this board claims to be a draft guru or know all the answers. None of us watch hours upon hours of tape of prospects, or sit in the interview rooms with these guys. Neither did you. You're not even in the media (yes I know, these guys do an even crappier job of projecting prospects than fan posters). You spend your time championing these guys to make your draft projections from 3 years ago look good. You made some third-rate website that "failed." I wonder why it failed. Maybe we should ask carpenter and lendale white. And your defense of how "I had Leinart below Cutler" was pretty weak. Please stop the self-aggrandizing, its getting old....

Henne was looking good in preseason, and Ratliff was the best QB behind Favre-he was tons better than Clemens (with two Es). If the Jets hadn't acquired Favre, Ratliff would have been their best QB, not Pennington, Clemens, or Ainge. Albany had the Jets preseason games on TV and Ratliff was lighting it up.

I decided to chime in on this Parcells will have the Miami Dolphags playing playoff football by 2010. several things are different with that organization and this situation.

1. he is not coaching this team

2. His methods and approach have softened/passed him by over the years

3. The dolphags front office doesn't have a solid ownership/decision making history

4. Has lost touch with good assistant coaches in the league

Look at his steady decline in results since coaching the Giants

1. Giants - Super Bowl winners - 2 and I give credit for the victory over the Bills DIRECTLY to Bellichick. yes, that defense beat us.

2. Patriots - Super Bowl Loser - 1

3. Jets - AFC championship - Loser

4. Dallas - Playoff 1st round exits

Is that not proof enough this guy should go play golf somewhere in florida, Buy a Buick, drink some Prune juice and catch the early bird specials at the nearest Four seasons?

I am THRILLED this has-been will linger in Miami for a while, that means the dolphags will suck that much longer.

K-Gun offers another excellent justification for the BPLoDR

I give him less than three years before he throws up his hands.

I decided to chime in on this Parcells will have the Miami Dolphags playing playoff football by 2010. several things are different with that organization and this situation.

1. he is not coaching this team

2. His methods and approach have softened/passed him by over the years

3. The dolphags front office doesn't have a solid ownership/decision making history

4. Has lost touch with good assistant coaches in the league

Look at his steady decline in results since coaching the Giants

1. Giants - Super Bowl winners - 2 and I give credit for the victory over the Bills DIRECTLY to Bellichick. yes, that defense beat us.

2. Patriots - Super Bowl Loser - 1

3. Jets - AFC championship - Loser

4. Dallas - Playoff 1st round exits

Is that not proof enough this guy should go play golf somewhere in florida, Buy a Buick, drink some Prune juice and catch the early bird specials at the nearest Four seasons?

I am THRILLED this has-been will linger in Miami for a while, that means the dolphags will suck that much longer.

"Your continued focus on these two players is something that I just find weird, to be honest"

Unlike either Eric or Justin, who both attended excellent schools, your reading comprehension is a little lacking. I almost never bring them up. The whiners who hated my accurate pans of certain Bill Draft picks - that is who brings them up, over and over, each time I post here on a different subject... this time about the idiocy of the Fins...

I comprehend just fine, thanks. Your posting record speaks for itself. You can't let people's needling of you go so you let yourself get dragged into these stupid debates, and for some reason you've fixated on a couple of marginal NFL players.

But the most hilarious thread was the one you started about how the Bills let two guys go who are now fixtures at nickelback and backup OL. Newsflash: those sorts of guys kick around the league. There's nothing unique or special about Geisinger or King. I wish them well, my only issue is with you, since you've taken the fact that two low-round players are still in the league as a pretext to slam the Bills front office and call out posters. But simply put, they were never important players to the Bills, they're not relevant to the Bills now, and it would be nice if you wouldn't seize on any opportunity to rehash this ridiculous debate.

I never said he "sukks" - that READING COMPREHENSION problem here again. I said he was DUMB about Penny and McCown. Parcells is a HOF coach. That doesn't make him a great GM. Indeed, he really got, at best, the fourth best OT from this Draft, perhaps the Fifth except Chris Williams has a heriated disk and is out. Otah, Albert, and Clady are clearly better players right now than Jake Long, who will never get any better.

Am I "parroting" for suggesting that it is absurd to suggest he didn't have influence over personnel decision in NY, NE, NY, and Dallas?

is a typical BAWK from a PARROTING MORON who was "sure" that Reggie Bush was a better pick than Mario and that Jay Cutler was the #3 QB because "they know better than you." Notice there is never the courage to say "I saw Henne and my opinion is..." because nobody is more certain that such an opinion is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS than the BIRDBRAIN substituting PARROTING for one's own inability to analyze that which he watches every weekend.

You "know" stats and PARROTING, but have ZERO ability to assess a player you undoubtedly watched multiple times...

Who said anything about Bush vs. Williams? Changing the subject again because you got owned again? What does an opinion of Henne have to do with "courage"? Do threads like this ever get bumped 4 years later after we know how good/bad he is? I had the "courage" to say that Dolphins were the most overrated team in football between '05 and '06 when they beat a bunch of crappy teams at the end of Saban's first year; while the entire media & most on this forum were quivering about that franchise being on the up&up. Who was I parroting then? I have the "courage" to pick games against the spread every week. I have the "courage" to applaud & rip coaches based on their clock/game management, because their experience means nothing in relation to the mathematically incorrect decisions they make every week. I don't have the "courage" to project college players to the NFL because it requires access to information I don't have; and it is tards like you who rip Mel Kipers of the world in a pathetic attempt to pretend you have some shred of originality - when in fact you wouldn't know who the hell 95% of the players in the draft are if it weren't for guys like Kiper telling you the strengths/weaknesses of the Clemson DE; and then never be accountable when you're wrong. If Henne is a Pro Bowler 4 years from now, you'll still be in your mom's basement, but you'll be posting on some other forum under a different name. Yeah, you should get a purple heart for being so courageous

For those who check and love the Bills, they'll start demanding the FO hire me...

Or not.

And I've got another link: Terms of Service. Specifically, this part: "Courtesy is contagious - Just become someone doesn't share your opinion - doesn't make them an idiot." Or a "parroting moron," or a "tard," or anything else along those lines. That goes for both sides here.

Thanks.

Or not.

And I've got another link: Terms of Service. Specifically, this part: "Courtesy is contagious - Just become someone doesn't share your opinion - doesn't make them an idiot." Or a "parroting moron," or a "tard," or anything else along those lines. That goes for both sides here.

Thanks.

If you cannot believe your own eyes... then you are indeed "parroting" instead of thinking for yourself. You were the one who doubted my claims. Now that they are proven beyond doubt, what do you do... "true" Bills fan??? You deny your own eyes...

Parcells is one of the builders of teams in nfl history. I'd put him up there with Polian

I wouldn't. Diminishing returns, man. He has had the most success when he had the least input into the makeup of the team. As he has demanded and received more control, his level of success has declined, as has his willingness to stick with the teams. The Dolphins will be his last stop, and I will be shocked if he is still there in 2010.

"There's nothing unique or special about Geisinger or King. "

King is particularly excellent at basic man coverage. Justin is very strong and can open holes. Both are smart and high character. Both were tested by top competition. King was a finished product when he left, which is why he won the Bills nickel job over Greer as a rookie. Justin was a position switch, and it took a little time to get that down, but Justin is a road grader as an interior, and extremely bright for center. Justin has Pro Bowl upside as a center. Hence, despite being mid Second Day picks, both are not only still active on Sundays, but the teams with each are very happy about both, while the rest of Rounds 5 and 6 from 2005 consists mainly of busts who are out of football... and that is the true comparison here, the one you keep making for me by bringing it up every time I post here....

Just pray Rabach stays healthy, because Justin won't give it up if he gets in there...