Who was DUMB???

LaDairis

If you cannot believe your own eyes... then you are indeed "parroting" instead of thinking for yourself. You were the one who doubted my claims. Now that they are proven beyond doubt, what do you do... "true" Bills fan??? You deny your own eyes...

Show me where I doubted you. I asked you for a link, nothing more, because that's how we operate. And when you couldn't provide one, I went and found it for myself.

Even though, to be honest, I don't give a damn about Eric King, or Justin Geisinger, or your infatuation with them.

One more note: if the insults don't cease, this thread does.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Show me where I doubted you. I asked you for a link, nothing more, because that's how we operate."

LOL!!!

You asked for a link because you did NOT doubt those claims???

LOL!!!!

As for the insults, well, your reading comprehension deserves some if you think I am the one who started them here. I came in with a legit football topic that was going fine until the insults aimed at me started about King and Justin. I am not "infatuated" with either, even though several here are, but it takes at least a 300 on the Verbal SAT to read this thread and pick that up...