political lawn signs

jimshiz

Maybe some kids were having a scavenger hunt.

I didn't take them.

Here they're catching people on video tape and arresting them.

I saw somewhere else where a guy was stealing signs, ran away and fell on one, injuring himself. He later admitted he was stupid and deserved it and apologized to the campaign.

The mod. I tried to show that the dems were guilty of the same thing mentioned in another thread, but at a rate of at least 10 x the dems, and my posts were deleted twice. All I've seen is pro-Kerry stuff let on that thread.

I had my political lawn signs stolen today...

81257[/snapback]

Without even knowing what your political leaning is (which I know from your posts) there is about a 90% chance of me being correct.

The mod. I tried to show that the dems were guilty of the same thing mentioned in another thread, but at a rate of at least 10 x the dems, and my posts were deleted twice. All I've seen is pro-Kerry stuff let on that thread.

81377[/snapback]

Nowhere in my post did I indicate which party stole which party's signs. I purposely did that so that we wouldn't end up in one of those pissing contests that so irritate the moderator, but some of you just cannot seem to have a conversation without immediately looking for adversity. So let me clear it up for you:

As a matter of fact the people captured on video stole Bush signs and the guy who hurt himself stole Kerry signs. All are being charged with crimes.

Now quick, before the Mod sees, this start a big discussion over which one was more stupid....don't disappoint me now.

81377[/snapback]

I think they are only deleting "mindless, senseless" stuff. If that is true and what you say is correct, that the posts of the "right" are getting bounced more than those of the "left" at a rate of 10-1, wouldn't that mean that for every mindless, senseleess post by the left there are 10 mindless, senseless posts by the right?

I think my math is right on that. :devil:

I think they are only deleting "mindless, senseless" stuff.  If that is true and what you say is correct, that the posts of the "right" are getting bounced more than those of the "left" at a rate of 10-1, wouldn't that mean that for every mindless, senseleess post by the left there are 10 mindless, senseless posts by the right?

I think my math is right on that. :)

81721[/snapback]

You still talking politics? It's Saturday. Time to think about Laurie Dhus legs and lips, Goats, and cute Monkeys.

What have we become? :devil:

I've thought about stealing the Bush sign from my neighbor's yard and the Kerry sign from the guy down the street. Phase 2 of my plan of genius would be to switch them so the Bush guy has a Kerry sign and the Kerry guy has a Bush sign.

Brilliance in action.

It would be great if they both complained to the community paper.

I've thought about stealing the Bush sign from my neighbor's yard and the Kerry sign from the guy down the street.  Phase 2 of my plan of genius would be to switch them so the Bush guy has a Kerry sign and the Kerry guy has a Bush sign.

Brilliance in action.

It would be great if they both complained to the community paper.

82038[/snapback]

Practical jokes? Naaa, I never do them :doh:

( good one OG :doh: )

Practical jokes? Naaa, I never do them :doh:

( good one OG :doh: )

82126[/snapback]

I want to do a spoof on the old Anti Drug commercials with the signs......

This is your brain "Bush/Cheney"

This is your brain on drugs " Kerry/Edwards"

A little hope for the future - I am guessing these are young people, maybe on toth sides (at least I hope so). How nice that they all found common ground. A good lesson for us all.

Can be found in today's Seattle Times:

===================================

Our better nature

We are writing to take responsibility for initially defacing the Bush/Cheney campaign sign on the corner of Mukilteo Speedway and Harbour Pointe Road. Intolerant of a political opinion different from our own, we took spray paint in hand one night to commit that crime.

We are very sorry.

We later realized that being righteous has never made and will never make a difference in this world. We're committed to being like Voltaire, who said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Please accept our apology.

We called the Republican Party of Snohomish County to "come clean" with them. They rejected our offer to pay for a new sign, requesting instead that we repair Republican campaign signs with Cecil Chapman for a day, which we did. Cecil is a kind, full-time volunteer who spends his own money installing and maintaining his party's campaign signs. We will never look at those signs in the same way again.

— Alan Cooney and Vanda Mikoloski, Mukilteo