Are you enjoying yourself?

DIE HARD 1967

Guys, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF.....this is the fast start that we all agreed was necessary!

I have some advice for you......

#1 If you are not happy now...........YOU NEED TO BETTER ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES and forget the bad years.

#2 I hope you are taping EVERY game.....if not you will regret it later.....trust me!

#3 I predicted 5-0 at the bye ( I made the prediction in August when I told you " Something Special is Coming" thread.

#4 It has been a pleasure chatting with you guys...........You have been waiting 9 years for this, ENJOY!

PLease tell me you are enjoying this season.....do you remember the Superbowl years in Buffalo?

Every corner in Buffalo was selling Sweat shirts.....it was really something!

THE BUFFALO AREA was crazy back then and I think we may see this AGAIN!

I am flying my plane back to Buffalo for the Bills game this week. I am flying from Jacksonville.

#5 HAVE SOME FUN....you have suffered enough ( open link below)

IF YOU CAN NOT HAVE FUN.....WE WILL NEVER GET ALONG (lol)

DIE HARD ( Wild Bill)

Guys, I have been a fan longer then anyone on this board......season tickets since 1967.

I have some advice for you......

#1 If you are not happy now............you have a problem

#2 I hope you are taping EVERY game.....if not you will regret it later.....trust me!

#3 I predicted 5-0 at the bye ( I made the prediction in August when I told you " Something Special is Coming" thread.

#4 It has been a pleasure chatting with you guys...........You have been waiting 9 years for this, ENJOY!

PLease tell me you are enjoying this season.....do you remeber the Superbowl years in Buffalo?

Every corner in Buffalo was selling Sweat shirts.....it was really something!

THE BUFFALO AREA was crazy back then and I think we may see this AGAIN!

DIE HARD

I hope they are selling Zubaz on every corner......I relish the days that I saw people all over the mall sporting Zubaz

I said I had season tickets in 67.

I couldn't afford them till then.

Who has been a fan longer?

You'd be surprized. Many of us go back to the beginning of this franchise -myself included, but check out KRC's books on the the original Buffalo Bills from the AAFL.

Anyway, to your topic: even with a seemingly favorable schedule, this isn't the '90's reborn but it has the makings of the mid-late '80's transformation. More pieces remain to be garnered, such as a center (Bemiller/Hull), another stellar WR (Glass & Duby, Reed & Lofton) and gamebreaking linebacker (Stratton/Bennett).

I share your optimism, but it's early and we've been bad for a looooong time.

The best part of the whole thread so far was the John Belushi link from 1941. Classic movie and possibly his 2nd best character next to Bluto. Belushi had some pretty good scenes in 1941 with a fantastic cast throughout the whole movie.

Also, I'm feeling pretty good about the Bills this year, not 1990 good, probably more like 1980 good or 1997 good.

I agree that a Hull type Center, though not as important as a game changing Bennett style linebacker are probably the two most important needs for this team to get over the top.