It appears that the Broncos are going to be the team

Now that Brady is out the Broncos appear to be the new league pet. I noticed in their first game this year that numerous calls went their way and they seemed to get all the close calls. That trend continued this week to the point where I am certain they will have an angel watching out for the all season in the form of NFL officials. I'm sick of hearing how great they are already. Let the ballwashing begin...

Now that Brady is out the Broncos appear to be the new league pet. I noticed in their first game this year that numerous calls went their way and they seemed to get all the close calls. That trend continued this week to the point where I am certain they will have an angel watching out for the all season in the form of NFL officials. I sick of hearing how great they are already. Let the ballwashing begin...

Yes! I am positive that is what is happening behind the scenes. ;)

Now that Brady is out the Broncos appear to be the new league pet. I noticed in their first game this year that numerous calls went their way and they seemed to get all the close calls. That trend continued this week to the point where I am certain they will have an angel watching out for the all season in the form of NFL officials. I sick of hearing how great they are already. Let the ballwashing begin...

I still can't get past that Seattle Super Bowl. Man, they got screwed!

Yes! I am positive that is what is happening behind the scenes. <_<

Yeah because the NFL never gives an unfair advantage to teams that it would prefer to be the poster boys for the league. They never did all they could for Brady and the Pats*, it was my imagination... Just wait and see how much hype the Broncos get in the coming weeks.

Yeah because the NFL never gives an unfair advantage to teams that it would prefer to be the poster boys for the league. They never did all they could for Brady and the Pats*, it was my imagination... Just wait and see how much hype the Broncos get in the coming weeks.

I'm curious to know how you think this preferred treatment is implemented. Do you imagine a secret meeting in the commissioner's office? Then a memo is sent to the head of officials who tells all the officials, "make sure to give the Broncos as many breaks as you can--the league wants them to win a lot of games this year because Brady got hurt and they are the new darlings." Do you really believe something like this takes place?

I'm curious to know how you think this preferred treatment is implemented. Do you imagine a secret meeting in the commissioner's office? Then a memo is sent to the head of officials who tells all the officials, "make sure to give the Broncos as many breaks as you can--the league wants them to win a lot of games this year because Brady got hurt and they are the new darlings." Do you really believe something like this takes place?

<_<:devil:

NFL always likes the personal story for a player to hype the big game. When Pitt won it was for the Bus and so on. I can hear it now this season. How Jay Cutler overcomes diabetes to win the Super Bowl.

NFL always likes the personal story for a player to hype the big game. When Pitt won it was for the Bus and so on. I can hear it now this season. How Jay Cutler overcomes diabetes to win the Super Bowl.

Can we expect Cutler to do Diabeetus commercials in the future with Wilford Brimley? <_<