DelRio a Sore Loser?

Ultraman

I watched the very end of the game and thought I saw Jack DelRio running down the sideline toward the locker room. The camera followed him briefly and then cut to Dick Jauron heading toward mid-field for the "traditional" coach's handshake.

Am I missing something? Why didn't DelRio go out to mid field to shake hands with the Bills' coach and some of the players?

I thought Bellichick was an A-hole for snubbing other coaches but is DelRio getting a free pass here.

I am PO'd -- and now even MORE glad we put DelRio's team into an 0 - 2 grave. :devil:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see it. If Del Rio didn't go to midfield for the shake that's pretty crappy. The fact is, his team had it and blew it and the Bills outplayed his team badly in the Fourth Quarter. The catch by Hardy was legit and perhaps the best play of the Bills' season up to this point. I hope to see more plays like it. The fact is, that would have been a touchdown either way in the old days of the push out rule, but Hardy did a great job, even with the push, to get his feet in bounds. The forward pass redux was correct, and the ten second penalty was legit. Other than that, they got a lot of favorable calls, and if Del Rio really is being a baby, he doesn't even have a legit beef.

I watched the very end of the game and thought I saw Jack DelRio running down the sideline toward the locker room. The camera followed him briefly and then cut to Dick Jauron heading toward mid-field for the "traditional" coach's handshake.

Am I missing something? Why didn't DelRio go out to mid field to shake hands with the Bills' coach and some of the players?

I thought Bellichick was an A-hole for snubbing other coaches but is DelRio getting a free pass here.

I am PO'd -- and now even MORE glad we put DelRio's team into an 0 - 2 grave. :devil:

After watching his team cough up a turd, maybe he had to go vomit. :lol:

Didn't see it. If Del Rio didn't go to midfield for the shake that's pretty crappy. The fact is, his team had it and blew it and the Bills outplayed his team badly in the Fourth Quarter. The catch by Hardy was legit and perhaps the best play of the Bills' season up to this point. I hope to see more plays like it. The fact is, that would have been a touchdown either way in the old days of the push out rule, but Hardy did a great job, even with the push, to get his feet in bounds. The forward pass redux was correct, and the ten second penalty was legit. Other than that, they got a lot of favorable calls, and if Del Rio really is being a baby, he doesn't even have a legit beef.

i think the Evans catch was the biggest play of that game

I've never thought that Del Rio had class. I laughed when he said he wanted to wear a suit on the sidelines. It was like putting lipstick on a pig.

I dont undertand the suit thing, why is it an issue, shouldnt Del Rio and Nolan have bigger things to worry about besides what they will be wearing

I've never thought that Del Rio had class. I laughed when he said he wanted to wear a suit on the sidelines. It was like putting lipstick on a pig.

The suit thing was the way almost all coaches dressed in the 60's and 70's. Mike Nolan wanted to wear the suit as well. I would much rather see coaches in suits then bull sh-- hoodies with cut off sleeves

woops....posted already.

I am PO'd -- and now even MORE glad we put DelRio's team into an 0 - 2 grave. :wallbash:

anyone really care???