We Won

Thirdborn

A gritty smash mouth game that the pundits said we would lose. we turned the corner folks. This team has sent a message to the NFL. We are going to smash you in the mouth. Gone are the days of run, run, run, pass.

We don't quit. We don't fold. We come to play.

Enjoy. This is a special year.

There are soo many things that were NOT in Buffalo's favor..........

Heat, Away game, Home opener for the Jags......Buffalo pretty much out played them in their house, in their heat....

This win could really put the Buffalo Bills onto the next level.

Thats funny!!!

I think this has the potential to be a special season, but temperance at this point is the best course. I recall that we started 2-0 in 2003 beating two good opponents, one on the road, and we missed the playoffs. I am super excited, and I think that the Bills look better in all phases of the game than we did in 2003, but I want to see some carry over to the next two weeks with games that we will be clear favorites. We need to definitively beat teams we should beat. I haven't been excited about this team in a long time, but I am still remaining tempered about overall expectations.

Also note, TE looks like a franchise quarterback through two games. He's getting LE and the other receivers into the game and is utilizing the backs very effectively.

I think this has the potential to be a special season, but temperance at this point is the best course. I recall that we started 2-0 in 2003 beating two good opponents, one on the road, and we missed the playoffs. I am super excited, and I think that the Bills look better in all phases of the game than we did in 2003, but I want to see some carry over to the next two weeks with games that we will be clear favorites. We need to definitively beat teams we should beat. I haven't been excited about this team in a long time, but I am still remaining tempered about overall expectations.

Also note, TE looks like a franchise quarterback through two games. He's getting LE and the other receivers into the game and is utilizing the backs very effectively.

That was a perfect pass to Hardy and a tremendous catch as well.

Someone probably posted this already today, but I haven't seen it.

When was the last time we won a road game when we were the underdog?

Don't want to sound like a dick...but I'm pretty sure we were the underdog last year against the Redskins, so like 5 or 6 games ago...

Holy crap I didn't realize the outcome of the game until I read the tread title!

It's cause we won..... sarcasm aside, can you remember a similar situation where we had the balls, and the guts to back up a win like this? Again .... a very special season.... enjoy.

A gritty smash mouth game that the pundits said we would lose. we turned the corner folks. This team has sent a message to the NFL. We are going to smash you in the mouth. Gone are the days of run, run, run, pass.

Hey Third...

It was a nice win. I'm with you, but still tempered by my... well, Western New Yorkness. I'm encouraged by the comeback part of the victory. The Bills bar I was in here in Charlotte got very quiet after the Jags took the lead. It was pretty festive after Hardy's go-ahead TD catch. I hope these guys keep it going and if anyone tries to call a halfback option next week.. well, I won't be happy. :devil:

we?