Some observations about the game.

Steely Dan

The team held together and put in a gritty performance!! I was concerned when I saw the offensive guys feeling down on the sidelines but they shook it off and put it behind them.

Even though the defense was on the field for most of the second half they kept going and going.

Poz is a special player that I can't believe was available where he was in the draft. A lot of stupid teams out there.

Mitchell and Stroud were amazing offseason pick ups. I think Stroud made a statement to Jerksonville today.

With the temperature at 100 degrees any team from the North could wilt but the Bills looked they weren't fazed by it much at all.

Marshawn was very disappointing today with 19 rushes for 59 yards. He looked great on the TD run but not any other time. Fortunately Fred Jackson picked up the slack by being the teams leading receiver.

Lee Evans has to be happy about the switch to TE now. Jacksonville was backing off the line of scrimmage because they were stopping the run so well but TE threw a perfect strike to him on the one long pass. TE is proving that he can make the quick decisions that great QB's can make. Lee is going to have a much better year this year than last.

Turk's gameplans were a big factor in the game.

They didn't look great but they were good enough to pull it out. Marv said good teams know how to win the close games and I think they are learning that this year. :worthy:

Stroud should be credited with half a sack on Youboty's corner blitz.

I think the announcers even said that. That corner blitz was a thing of beauty. Garrard was totally caught off guard by that. He had, what, 3 seconds into the play before Youboty shot him hard! :devil:

The other great thing about this game is that with every win their confidence grows. I believe Mitchell was a great pickup and may play a big role in making the team believe in itself.

Marshawn was very disappointing today with 19 rushes for 59 yards. He looked great on the TD run but not any other time. Fortunately Fred Jackson picked up the slack by being the teams leading receiver.

Turk's gameplans were a big factor in the game.

He had 11 for 45 in the 1st half.....

The 2nd half we held the ball for a whole 2 minutes in the 3rd quarter....and played from behind the rest of the way....The run game never got that chance to put the game away in the 2nd half....

As for Truk he called a great game....but what was he thinking with that naked bootleg....very terrible call, in that situation....

He had 11 for 45 in the 1st half.....

The 2nd half we held the ball for a whole 2 minutes in the 3rd quarter....and played from behind the rest of the way....The run game never got that chance to put the game away in the 2nd half....

As for Truk he called a great game....but what was he thinking with that naked bootleg....very terrible call, in that situation....

Assuming no sarcasm here...

You mean the short pass to Schouman that got a first down? I loved the call - I believe it was 2nd & 2, so it wasn't that risky. Fairchild would have run Lynch up the middle into the pile for no gain.

Assuming no sarcasm here...

You mean the short pass to Schouman that got a first down? I loved the call - I believe it was 2nd & 2, so it wasn't that risky. Fairchild would have run Lynch up the middle into the pile for no gain.

no the 2nd and 8 with under a minute to go that lost us 7 yards

How was Ellison?

He had one tackle but didn't embarrass himself.

I'm not sure what makes Poz so special.

Everytime I look he seems like the least athletic player in a particular play and he gets sealed off with ease.

MODS!! PEOPLE CAN'T POST AFTER SMOKING CRACK!! CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!! :devil::lol::w00t:

I'm not sure what makes Poz so special.

Everytime I look he seems like the least athletic player in a particular play and he gets sealed off with ease.

He doesn't seem to win many battles at the point of attack.

How mnay tackles for loss has he had as a Bill?

Schonert called a beauty for sure.

That he did. What would we have done last year on that final scoring drive when Trent lobbed it to Evans? SF probably would have run it up the :wallbash: -ing middle.

The play worked because Evans got off a jam, fake juked the safety to the post, then got to the corner, then made a nice catch will Trent threw a perfect strike while having all day to throw on a long developing 3rd&6 play which the defense knew we were going to throw.

So as usual:

Win = good playcalling

Lose = awful playcalling.

The play worked because Evans got off a jam, fake juked the safety to the post, then got to the corner, then made a nice catch will Trent threw a perfect strike while having all day to throw on a long developing 3rd&6 play which the defense knew we were going to throw.

So as usual:

Win = good playcalling

Lose = awful playcalling.

Just ask Mike Shanahan.