Some observations about the game.

Steely Dan

They used Jackson a lot so that they could use him in mismatches against LBs, catching out of the backfield.

The team gave up a few yards on running plays so that they could gain huge chunks of yardage this way. In retrospect I give them props for this rather than trying to force a few extra yards with the FB in there and making Marshawn look a little better.

All IMHO, of course.

All I care about was that we won.

It reminded me of some of the SB teams and how they might suck a whole game, but keep it close enough....... and then roar to a finish. The D looked bad in the 3rd quarter but they were good enough. That is okay, as long as we WIN. Congrats out to TE for having the wherewithal to do this kind of work in his what, 12th start? Sweet victory that will build confidence, I'm pretty impressed. Even if there were critical lapses. Go Bills!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I love the way the Bills are using Fred Jackson....and I think Turk is doing an OUTSTANDING job!!!

Geez...this guy has been around a while...glad he is getting his first OC chance with the Bills.

I do too. I hated him as a QB coach. This job suits him a lot better!! AVP is a better QB coach than he was IMO.