AFC East is OURS!

Buffan00

No way Miami/NY beat us, IF we play like we did these last 2 weeks! Today's NE game will tell A LOT about them..we'll see what they are made of with Cassell practicing under center for a week. Good times!! :devil:

if we stay healthy I agree 100%! Buffalo win totals are going to be in double digits this year

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and jinx this thing. Let's see if there is a letdown next week against the Raiders at the Ralph. If the Bills are 4-0 going into the Arizona game, I'll start to consider the possibility that we could win the East. Until then, I'm proud of the team, but I'm tempering my overall expectations. This is a long season and a lot of things could happen.

No way Miami/NY beat us, IF we play like we did these last 2 weeks! Today's NE game will tell A LOT about them..we'll see what they are made of with Cassell practicing under center for a week. Good times!! :lol:

Don't jinx it! :devil:

Curb your enthusiasm a bit there folks. Yes, Buffalo is indeed showing me something and now they are firmly in my mind in the AFC playoff picture. There's still a lot of football to be played and Brady or no Brady, the Patriots are still the Patriots.

Either way, its gonna be fun to have a 2 or even 3 team race in the AFC East now.

Geez.. Why can't people just enjoy week to week? NE is also 2-0 and as of last check the defending AFC champs. Brady is out that doesn't mean that the D is just going to pack it in.

The Bills just beat 2 playoff teams and I am very happy about it but any talk of anything other than Seattle and Jax is premature at best.

Woah...lets not get crazy...Im happy at 2-0 going into this Oakland game.

Reading the Jets boards is hilarious right now though...It's like everyone can't figure out why they looked so bad this week...as if barely beating Miami last week was a fluke, and Miami was just very good.

Looks like reality is setting in in NYC.

I think most intelligent people last week, i.e. anyone who isn't a Jests fan, realized that a barely-win over the Miami High School Football JV Squad Dolphins wasn't a showing that the Jests were the best in the East. That said, Buffalo and NE are both solid teams and there will be a long season battle potentially for the top spot. I wish, actually that Brady hadn't been hurt because even with him I think we could give them a run for their money at home this year. That said, they weren't crying last year when we had 12 guys hurt and they put up 56 points. Getting ahead of ourselves is why 2003 hurt so bad. Let's see how we do in the next two or three weeks before we make season concluding prognostications.

The scary thing is that we could be 5-0 going in to the bye week - think about that. I had the Seahawks and Jags game as a 1-1 split at best at the start of the season. The Raiders stink, the Rams are pretty bad and the Cardinals are the Cardinals - good one week, bad the next. I haven't been this stoked in a while.

Go Bills!