I LOVE THIS TEAM

evanstoprobowl

Awesome. Played like veterans. Didn't panic when they fell behind. Stuck to the gameplan and utilized their talent well. Good things ahead for sure!

Let's remember one thing -- this is a marathon and not a 100-yd dash. If I had a choice between a strong start and a strong finish, I'd take the strong finish. However, both a strong start AND a strong finish would obviously be even better. Go Bills!! Great job today -- good stuff!!

i'm thrilled. very good win over a good team...2 in a row in fact. we're legit. we're really legit. it's still hard to believe but what else can you say? it's only 2 games, but even the team that blew out n.e. in week one didn't look this rugged along both lines.

I was talking to my father on the phone last week and saying that last week's game was one of the best I've seen the Bills play this decade. But this might have even been better since they showed resilience, poise, and professionalism. A comeback win on the road against a good team shows the Bills are for real this year.

The big thing is to not have a letdown against the Raiders next week...... good teams don't lose to average teams......that being said, the Ralph should be rockin next week! Can't wait to be there!!!!

You really should stop by Lot 1 Pole 5....by the Fieldhouse.

It has been a long time since we have watched a team this good. I think last years injuries and the close loses made this team strong. Add more talent and some great coaching and we have a team that can go all the way.

Go Bills

I'm lovin this team too. I always have and always will! :worthy: 2-0 :censored:

that was a horrible 3rd quarter.

we went into the heat and caught a jax team that pulled out all the stops to beat us, and came out on top.

peters was NOT in shape to play, and it showed with him on the sidelines and his bad play at times, not like the all pro.

we only went deep a couple times, this game was a smash mouth fight with one of the biggest toughest teams in the nfl.

the difference was they went to our end a couple times, got one TD, 2 FGs and a turnover. we got 2 TDs and 2 FGs, including one where we dominated to control the clock. that means in the trench we threw the bigger punches.

oh, and we have our QB for the next long while

GO BILLS!

that was a horrible 3rd quarter.

we went into the heat and caught a jax team that pulled out all the stops to beat us, and came out on top.

peters was NOT in shape to play, and it showed with him on the sidelines and his bad play at times, not like the all pro.

we only went deep a couple times, this game was a smash mouth fight with one of the biggest toughest teams in the nfl.

the difference was they went to our end a couple times, got one TD, 2 FGs and a turnover. we got 2 TDs and 2 FGs, including one where we dominated to control the clock. that means in the trench we threw the bigger punches.

oh, and we have our QB for the next long while

GO BILLS!

I'll agree with that. Jackie Del Rio definitely had his troops more fired up and ready to play coming out of the break. It wouldn't kill skeletor to show some emotion, but we came away wit a huge W. Next up, the Raiders. Anyone remember 51-3??? :worthy: