throwback jerseys

colfax

I think they plan on certain games, but I think they added them for the Dallas game last year. There's no reason they couldn't add more games where they use the throwbacks. Personally, I think they should make a permanent switch and the make the throwbacks their permanent unis. Much nicer than the ones they have now.

I think they plan on certain games, but I think they added them for the Dallas game last year. There's no reason they couldn't add more games where they use the throwbacks. Personally, I think they should make a permanent switch and the make the throwbacks their permanent unis. Much nicer than the ones they have now.

I think they are only allowed 2 games, without an exception from the NFL.

I think they are only allowed 2 games, without an exception from the NFL.

Just checked and that appears to be the case. I think I remember them saying something about the exception last year before the Dallas game too, so I think that must have been the case. Either way, I still think the throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms.

Just checked and that appears to be the case. I think I remember them saying something about the exception last year before the Dallas game too, so I think that must have been the case. Either way, I still think the throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms.

i agree with that

THAT would be great policy. You should e-mail that one in. Maybe nobody else thought of it.

If you really think the NFL would adopt a great, common sense policy that would make the fans happy, then you probably don't follow the NFL that closely. The NFL is basically the "How much can we F our fans?" league.

The Bills throwbacks are probably my favorite football uniform. I have no idea why the team won't make the switch. We've had the Donahoe look long enough and we're due for a change anyway.

If you really think the NFL would adopt a great, common sense policy that would make the fans happy, then you probably don't follow the NFL that closely. The NFL is basically the "How much can we F our fans?" league.

The Bills throwbacks are probably my favorite football uniform. I have no idea why the team won't make the switch. We've had the Donahoe look long enough and we're due for a change anyway.

Ah see but you mis-read this. This policy would have teams who don't currently have a throwback jersey make one, and then of course sell it. Teams could have their 2 primary unis, then their alternate to wear in the 2 games of their own choice and THEN the throwback for AFL games. There'd be 4 legal jerseys instead of 3.

That would be great, but do'nt change the helmet logo. The charging bison is far better than the grazing bison.

That would be great, but do'nt change the helmet logo. The charging bison is far better than the grazing bison.

Completely disagree. The Buffalo with the ribbon, looks stupid, IMO. If they could fix the "charging" graphic, I might change my mind. Until then, OLD SCHOOL! The Buffalo must stand.

Like a lot of people here, I agree completely. The most recent throwbacks are awesome, they look "classy" and the logo looks a lot cooler on clothes/hates/equipment. :thumbsup:

I think we should just go back to the unis of the 90's

I was thinking the same thing, until I realized the only reason I liked/still like those unis was because we were winning...

Weird of was thinking of this as I woke up. So the team is only allowed to wear them twice? What about the playoffs??

Im pretty sure you have to announce to the NFL at least a week or two in advance