UB!!!!!!!!!!!!!�

seq004

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something very strange is happening in Western NY. UB wins on a hail mary, Tom Brady is done for the year, Buffalo Bills look like a team that might compete........

I've heard nothing but good things from the Sabres this off-season. From all keeping an eye on them, they done nothing to not get you excited for the season. Plus the 3rd jerseys look to be awesome.

What a game! Watched it live on ESPN plus here in Columbus.

They bailed Gill out after a chicken poop play call on 3rd down the previous drive. 3rd and goal from inside the ten and they haven't been able to run all day and they ran the ball to protect the field goal. I'm glad they won, but to not even go for the 7 there sets you up for what should have been the outcome.

Also, Willy might throw the ugliest, effective pass I've ever seen. I'd hate to see him on a windy day. His ball must go all over the place.

Something very strange is happening in Western NY. UB wins on a hail mary, Tom Brady is done for the year, Buffalo Bills look like a team that might compete........

Don't talk about it, the Gods might change their mind if they know we're on to them. :thumbsup::bag::worthy:

Just say thank you and move along...nothing to see here.

I think he tried to throw it high and long on purpose, He actually has a pretty strong arm.

On a Hail Mary? You don't say. :thumbsup:

My comment regarding his ugly throws was in regards to most of the game moreso than that play. The balls got there but they were wobblier than a drunken co-ed in stiletto heels.

They bailed Gill out after a chicken poop play call on 3rd down the previous drive. 3rd and goal from inside the ten and they haven't been able to run all day and they ran the ball to protect the field goal. I'm glad they won, but to not even go for the 7 there sets you up for what should have been the outcome.

Also, Willy might throw the ugliest, effective pass I've ever seen. I'd hate to see him on a windy day. His ball must go all over the place.

They did mess up a few times today, but did you know Willy had 348 yards passing? That floored me. Had no idea. With 101 yards rushing UB had 449 yards total offense. Bulls offense can get'r done.

PTR

As somebody that was there when they were still D-III, and my friend was a walk-on LB for Jim Haslett, I don't think I ever would have seen a highlight of the team on ESPN.

They were just Mark May's top May Day play, and the last call on Pump up the Volume.

Somewhere, Clipp Smith is smiling. :thumbsup:

goddamn, don't jinx it for us, well you can about the sabres i can care less about them (Go Wings)

Did you catch the look on the Temple coach's face? Al Golden has had the worst luck the last two years. I'm glad UB won but Temple is much better than its record. I can see Temple/UB becoming a bitter rivalry.

PTR

Nice highlight, ESPN is advertising to nominate it for the best play, scholarship money available. Link didn't work though, not sure why?

Did you catch the look on the Temple coach's face? Al Golden has had the worst luck the last two years. I'm glad UB won but Temple is much better than its record. I can see Temple/UB becoming a bitter rivalry.

PTR

I feel for Golden, and give him credit for staying on the field to wait and congratulate Gill. Great win for UB, and I am pleased to see Temple playing better as well.