Missing Rings

TSNBDSC

... from the NFL Network web site ... "Missing Rings - Re-live the story of the 1981 Chargers through the eyes of Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow and Hank Bauer. Narrated by Tom Selleck" ... so how long before they get to US ! ... which year and who would tell the tale ? ... how about Marv, Jim, and Thurman ? ... on next Thursday at 10 ...

... from the NFL Network web site ... "Missing Rings - Re-live the story of the 1981 Chargers through the eyes of Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow and Hank Bauer. Narrated by Tom Selleck" ... so how long before they get to US ! ... which year and who would tell the tale ? ... how about Marv, Jim, and Thurman ? ... on next Thursday at 10 ...

From what I hear, it will be the '90 Bills. I do not know when it will air or who will be involved.

May be some Johnny Rzeznik action??

THought about him as a possibility. Also thought about Nick Bakay, but I think most people will wonder "why in the hell are the Bills being narrated by Norbert from Angry Beavers?" :nana:

Link to the NFL website listing the team's featured:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true

Through more investigative work on the company's time :nana: , I've figured out it will be on Oct 2.

Here's the listing:

10:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME Missing Rings - Re-live the story of the 1990 Bills through the eyes of Jim Kelly, Darryl Talley and Marv Levy

It'll be 1990 against the Giants. That is the closest we have come and one we easily should have won.

I'm actually looking forward to the '81 Chargers episode (the entire America's Game series is very good). What a talented group of players they had for a few years and could not break through in the conference championship game.

They were a talanted bunch, I always liked Charlie Joyner and Chuck Muncie

I imagine the most obvious choice to the NFL network will be the 1990-91 team that lost to the Giants. With Tim Russert's passing, I'm not sure who will be the narrator. Please don't let it be Vincent Gallo... :nana:

Is Foster Brooks still around? Maybe John Valbie?

THought about him as a possibility. Also thought about Nick Bakay, but I think most people will wonder "why in the hell are the Bills being narrated by Norbert from Angry Beavers?" :nana:

Link to the NFL website listing the team's featured:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true

Through more investigative work on the company's time :nana: , I've figured out it will be on Oct 2.

Here's the listing:

10:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME Missing Rings - Re-live the story of the 1990 Bills through the eyes of Jim Kelly, Darryl Talley and Marv Levy

And there's a show I won't be watching... I'm feeling good about the world right now. No need to bring the hemlock out in october.