The Ruben Brown show on WECK

PromoTheRobot

Ruben Brown is a regular on the Brad Riter show on WECK every Monday I believe. CLICK HERE for an audio archive of Brad's guests including Ruben. The show from Sept 8 had Gabe Northern drop in. It's really fascinating to hear someone who's been in the trenches of the NFL discuss what must be happening with both the Seahawks and Jags right now.

PTR

Ruben Brown is a regular on the Brad Riter show on WECK every Monday I believe. CLICK HERE for an audio archive of Brad's guests including Ruben. The show from Sept 8 had Gabe Northern drop in. It's really fascinating to hear someone who's been in the trenches of the NFL discuss what must be happening with both the Seahawks and Jags right now.

PTR

Thanks Promo. I'm about 7 minutes into the Monday show, and I would say that Brad will be lucky to hang onto :( Ruben for much longer. He is really outstanding and if a national outlet doesn't gobble him up it will be Buffalo's gain.

BTW--who's the big ugly guy pictured on the very left of the page you linked? :death:

Thanks Promo. I'm about 7 minutes into the Monday show, and I would say that Brad will be lucky to hang onto :( Ruben for much longer. He is really outstanding and if a national outlet doesn't gobble him up it will be Buffalo's gain.

BTW--who's the big ugly guy pictured on the very left of the page you linked? :death:

Fascinating show, especially once Gabe Northern joins in. One very interesting discussion is how players feel about Ralph Wilson. From what these two say, there's enormous respect for our owner in the locker room.

PTR

Ooooh, you'll pay for that ...

Fascinating show, especially once Gabe Northern joins in. One very interesting discussion is how players feel about Ralph Wilson. From what these two say, there's enormous respect for our owner in the locker room.

PTR

:( Damn, I think Gabe is ready to put on the pads! Really fine show.

it's an MP3 file, make sure you have an application associated with MP3 files on your PC. What browser are you using? IE or Firefox?

This file should be available for download then. To the guy having probs: right click and "save target as". It should play in any media player you got on your PC. I got all those segments w/o any probs.