Jags fan's opinion of the Bills

marck

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am shaking in my boots.

I watched that game and truth is the JAGS stunk up the field.

Should the Jags improve by 80% then they have a chance to look respectable against the Bills

What is this guy selling....AMWAY?

Just look at the Jags rankings and that tells the story for me

AND...they lost 2 OL men in that game....you should really go hide somewhere

Marcus Stroud against backups......please

What are you talking about? He used correct grammar. It is:

your rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

not

you are rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

Read below:

"You can post all of the Jaguars' weaknesses and turn around and prop em up because your scared to go all out, only moments later say that the Bills have the edge in every category."

Tell him to suck on this article from Nov-2006, less than 2 years ago:

"Losman rescues Bills again as Jags fall to walk-off field goal"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/ga...ls_x.htm?csp=34

Did you find that article at The Onion? I mean, everyone knows Losman doesn't save the day. Everyone knows Losman doesn't sidestep pressure and deliver a 30-yard pass to help win a game. Everyone knows that Losman sucks monkeyguts. How could it be that he pulled that game out? And then they made up the story about how he allegedly won against the Texans the week before by delivering a game-winning TD to Peerless Price?

Sorry. None of that rings a bell.

Did you find that article at The Onion? I mean, everyone knows Losman doesn't save the day. Everyone knows Losman doesn't sidestep pressure and deliver a 30-yard pass to help win a game. Everyone knows that Losman sucks monkeyguts. How could it be that he pulled that game out? And then they made up the story about how he allegedly won against the Texans the week before by delivering a game-winning TD to Peerless Price?

Sorry. None of that rings a bell.

I read on the onion once that he even came in off the bench for a concussed Holcomb and threw consecutive TD passes to Evans to rally on to beat a then superior KC team.