Pats fans douchebaggery has no limit...

GoBillsDB

The Pats will still be a good team. The D is still solid and the Oline and receivers are still upright. Cassel makes them human, but they will still be tough.

Their defense isn't that good anymore, especially their secondary. And going from Brady to Cassel is a major downgrade.

winnah!

Sorry man, but you are wayyyy off base here. HGH has a very useful place in the rehabilitation process when under the care and supervision of a medical professional.

The "what about the kids" stuff is nonsense. You could say the same thing about pain killers or any other prescription drugs. It's up to the parents to be good parents, not the medical/scientific community to halt the evolution of modern medicine and sports rehabilitation.

Brady will ABSOLUTELY be using HGH during his rehabilitation, and the NFL will without a doubt sweep it under the rug. Same thing with any other big name player who I would bet my house used it for recovery. (Palmer, Mcnabb, T.O, maybe even Manning).

Here are Wilfork's moronic quotes:

"I was tripped up and falling, and I still got fined and flagged for the same exact thing," said Wilfork. "I was tripped up. I didn't dive at anybody's legs. I didn't cut a running back getting to a quarterback. And when I got fined last year, they said I got flagged because you're not allowed to hit a quarterback below the waist. So, you take it for what it's worth.

Fair should be fair. They got me, point-blank," said Wilfork, who did have the Losman fine reduced to $2,500 on appeal. "Like I said, I don't want to get singled out. Don't make me feel like I'm getting singled out. If you're going to do a job, be consistent at what you do.

This falls into the same category as mine, no ifs, ands, or buts. He hit the quarterback below the waist. I hit a quarterback below the waist. I got fined. I got flagged. He didn't get flagged.

It's a problem. The NFL can do what it wants to do, but it's a problem. If you're going to make that call, be consistent with that call.

Hopefully, later on in the week something changes."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...wilfork/?page=2

Can you believe that bull crap? I guess he's conventiently forgotten that he THREW AN ELBOW AT LOSMAN'S KNEE.

I can't wait for the payback on the Patriots to begin. I hope every team they play stomps them like grapes.

"Just Give it to them", pass interfernce on a hail mary pass, the tuck rule, I'd say the league has been very generous to this team.

Majority of Pats' fans are bandwagon fans. To tell someone is a true fan, ask them to name 5 starters on the team, before the team starting doing good, in the Pats case, before the 2001 season. If they can't, then they're a bandwagon fan.

Majority of Pats' fans are bandwagon fans. To tell someone is a true fan, ask them to name 5 starters on the team, before the team starting doing good, in the Pats case, before the 2001 season. If they can't, then they're a bandwagon fan.

This actually happened last year....T-Bone was all crowing about the Pats being undefeated about midway through the season....

ME: So tell me T-Bone, can you name one of the offensive linemen on the Pats?

T-Bone: :rolleyes:...uh...uh...I'll get back to you [walks away]

ME: :unsure::unsure::lol::lol::(