KUDOS - REPORT

Thanks to all and I hope everyone's TBD tailgate was fun and memorable.

How can I begin to thank all of you - you are wonderful, compassionate, kind and generous. The raffle items were by far the best to date. Can you imagine taking home one of those 5 Bills coats for $1 ticket. Harv took the Hall of fame football I wanted but that's OK I'll live. Wonder who took the megaphone hats? Those were different. The Bills hoodies, sweatshirts, t-shirts blankets, chairs, media guides hats, hats, hats everything was amazing. Many happy winners.

The silent auction had a couple bidding wars which only helps us give more to the charity of the year. I told the losers that I could get another autographed Andre Reed and Kevin Everett mini helmet and they will donate the profilt to the charity.

The food spread was abundant. Thanks to those who cooked for the tailgaters I hear the wings and ribs were exceptional but I had the weiner. Nothing like a good nautral casing Dog.

Our beautiful ticket girls NICE JOB - thank you for giving up part of your party time to sell those tickets.

<_<:thumbdown: HAMMER you are a wonderful host. I know you probably want to slap me silly sometimes but I love you. You and your lovely wife were extremely generous this year and I thank you.

TO ALL THE HELPERS - pitching tents- tearing down - cleaning up - providing food and DRINK :flirt::flirt: was there drinking going on out there? I didn't notice. and the Food pantry BE BETTER will be getting a check for over $300

BIG THANKS

Hope more of you can come next year. Several of us who have season ticket might get the 6 extra we are allowed so it won't be as hard to get tickets.

Thanks for getting me ticket. I hate ticketbastard and I know I can get them on the street but it ruins my tailgating fun. I am too much of a planner.

I'd like to help out more but not sure how. Someone posted a code on wall for discounts on stuff so I bought duplicates of everything and brought one extra of each for raffle. Robert Royal and Scott Norwood are only players I have any contact with.

CINDY:

Thanks again luv, this will not be the same without you....

It was indeed seeing every1, MADCAP, CABLELADY, AUSSIE, HAMMER, LORI, GHOST, MEAD, GUFFALO, NH, ther are so many more but I can't list cause I'm at work...

R.RICH - You dissed me man,,,,,, :rolleyes:

Anyway, GO BILLS

SID

Thanks for getting me ticket. I hate ticketbastard and I know I can get them on the street but it ruins my tailgating fun. I am too much of a planner.

I'd like to help out more but not sure how. Someone posted a code on wall for discounts on stuff so I bought duplicates of everything and brought one extra of each for raffle. Robert Royal and Scott Norwood are only players I have any contact with.

My problem is that I usually buy between 10 and 20 tickets. I ended up buying 10 tix (with fees and shipping) $67 each for $45 seats on StubHub. I had to return money to eight others and wish them luck. :censored:

I paid the tailgate party separately, but no grudge about that! :thumbsup:

Thanks to all. It was GREAT! There will eventually be pictures posted.