Madden is an arse

truth on hold

when discussing assumed injury to Brady he said with that and you bring Pennington to Miami and Favre to Jets and it changes everything. not a word about Bills! even though they had biggest win today and 2nd best record in division last year. reminded me back in early 90's he would never put a bill on all-madden team ... too busy sucking up to large market cities.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

when discussing assumed injury to Brady he said with that and you bring Pennington to Miami and Favre to Jets and it changes everything. not a word about Bills! even though they had biggest win today and 2nd best record in division last year. reminded me back in early 90's he would never put a bill on all-madden team ... too busy sucking up to large market cities.

Madden is buffoon, in that thick retarded skull of his he probably isn't even aware that Buffalo exists.

Typical media. I watched the highlights after the games were over, not one showing of the Bills-Seahawks game, even with the two spectacular ST touchdowns we had in the game. I just quit paying attention to them. We'll have to make the playoffs before they even pretend to notice us. I say, that's all for the better. Flying under the radar is the way I like it. And with Brady going down, the division is really up for grabs, and we'll be right in the thick of it.

I consider it a complement when Madden doesn't give the Bills any props. I usually believe the opposite of whatever he says.

All time favorite Madden was in 97 on the USS Scott, his fat ass fell down a ladder because he could not fit between the railings. Elway and Simms were laughing so hard they had to sit. Took medical 20 minutes to get his fat butt up.

Guy was a jerk and would not eat the food cooked except for the friggin cake (go figure)

Madden is still pi$$ed about the '74 Monday Night game.

I think it was one of the only MNF's the Raiders lost for a long, long time.

Good to know that game's been stuck in his fat craw for 35 years.

Well you're talking about the same guy that said "...the whole NFL really is devastated by the injury to Brady. So he's kind of living in his own world. A world where turkeys have six legs.

And he ain't the only one saying that crap, either. At least Collinsworth spoke the truth when he talked about how the AFC East teams might not be as sad as the rest of the world right now. :wallbash:

Ohh...Don't be so sensitive.

Why do people bring up the "Pennington to Miami" thing? Yeah, Pennington went to Miami. From the Jets. HE SWITCHED CRAPPY AFC EAST TEAMS!!! How can that turn BOTH of them in to contenders?

ditto for jimmy johnson

I watched Fox right after we won and before their doubleheader started. Dunno but JJ seemed reluctant to speak his mind and sounded pissed. He said the Hawks shouldn't place any blame on their limited roster.....they were manhandled by the Bills D-line, LB's, O-line and most of all the ST.

They didn't know the extent of Brady's injury just yet but JJ said the Bills were a force to be reckoned with. :wallbash: