Adam Schefter reporting Brady tore ACL and MCL

lets_go_bills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to see brady hurt. I think hes a cocky little @%#I, i think that the referees favored the patriots unbelievably last year, that they cheat and surely still are, and that they lost the super bowl because they realized nobody in america liked them.

However, he really is a good player, and the patriots showed everyone how to play the game last year.

Although in my opinion the pats cynically manipulated an nfl where a light caress of the qb or receiver draws a flag and made adjustments so uncannily well that they must have been reading the oppositions signals, they seemed to figure out a lot of nfl defenses.

I had an ACL,PCL MCL rupture many years before MRI and I can tell you "they have ways". Just a little old school medicine.

Given that those are the things that hold your lower leg to your upper leg I'd imagine that it'd be pretty evident if they were significantly damaged.

Sorta like we didn't need an MRI to know that McGahee's entire knee was toast, just to know the extent of the toasting.

Payback for running up the scores on teams last year. Brady, enjoy your off season!!!

You're on to something. Here's the "real" payback for running up the score, which you can put full blame on Bill B for: instead of resting his starting QB when they were ahead by 30pts and giving his backup some real game experience last year the P*ts now have to go the rest of the way with a new starter who has almost no game experience.

Where's the genius in THAT, Bill????????

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm certainly not crying about the injury, but let's face it: I'd much rather punch them in the face with Brady at the helm than without.

Still, you play the hand you're dealt.