oh the wonderful world of ESPN analysis...

Was watching sports center today and BOOMER predicted that the superbowl would be between the seahawks and the colts. Then later on Mark Schlereth predicts that the Jets are going to be phenomenal this year and will be in the superbowl!....wtf is in the water down at espn headquarters :lol:

They have beer goggles for Favre.

I think Farve's career will end very similar to Montana's. He will be very mediocre and really not improve his new team.

Oh. That's what you meant.

I was thinking you meant flat on his back and injured on the turf in Orchard Park.

Oh. That's what you meant.

I was thinking you meant flat on his back and injured on the turf in Orchard Park.

You brought up a great memory. I remember the picture of him laying there with the fog around him. If I remember correctly it was Bruce and the Biscuit that both sacked him.

I think Farve's career will end very similar to Montana's. He will be very mediocre and really not improve his new team.

And that means he will be sacked hard = get friggin walloped, stay down, and have the medical staff scrape his ass of the turf at the Ralph? Isn't that how Montana's career ended? Edit: looks like I'm not the only one who remembered that. I'm looking for a picture.

You brought up a great memory. I remember the picture of him laying ther with the fog around him. If I remember correctly it was Bruce and the Biscuit that both sacked him.

I was at the game...god I miss those days :lol:

If I recall it was a triple sack of Bruuuuuuuuuuuce, Wright and Hansen.... :lol::unsure:

You brought up a great memory. I remember the picture of him laying there with the fog around him. If I remember correctly it was Bruce and the Biscuit that both sacked him.

That's the play that knocked him out for good...but the play where he originally got the concussion was a beautiful helmet-to-helmet cheapshot by Darryl Talley if memory serves.

I thought it was Bruce and Hansen. It felt like it was the entire D. Like many of you, I was at that game, and was doing the Snoopy dance at that point. I know we're not supposed to root for injuries (uh....right), but seeing Farvre's career end on the cold turf of the Ralph wouldn't bother me a bit. When I think of the way he ruined "Something About Mary", it makes me want to scream.