LEAVING NJ NOW TO GO TO BUFFALO

sidbuff

Well Gang:

Soon as I post this up, I'm off with my oldest son Christopher. Already sweeting from running around getting lst minute items. Last year (for those that know me for a long time) I did a travel thread and posted up all the things I did over the weekend. I became at hot topic most important because I'AM NOT FROM BUFFALO, I'm hard grown NJ, born & raised. So much that I became the president of the NORTH NJ BILLS BACKERS. I'm leaving later than I wanted to but will keep you guys posted with everything from the Anchor Bar, to Duffs to Fowlers chocolate,

Take care and will be back here soon,

SIDBUFF

direc tv my friend direc tv :w00t:

Or head over to the Bills bar in Manhattan - McFadden's and Calico Jacks. 42nd st and 2nd ave - It'll be my first time showing up on Sunday and they say that a couple hundred Bills fans come out to support the team.

Or head over to the Bills bar in Manhattan - McFadden's and Calico Jacks. 42nd st and 2nd ave - It'll be my first time showing up on Sunday and they say that a couple hundred Bills fans come out to support the team.

Better get there by 11am if you want a seat.

I remember when there was only a couple dozen there at most. Now there's almost too many people.

I've had DirecTV for over 10 years now............... It's the best (besides being at the Ralph, of course!)

What route you take? 80->380->81->17/286->390-20A???

YOU THATS EXACTLY WHAT I TAKE......

Well as YOU CAN TELL BY NOW I'AM HERE NOW......

Actually I beat my record from last year.... I made it in 5 HOURS & 15 minutes.......... I went to the liqour store right by teh stadium with my styne bottle and filled it up with some wheat beer..... Soon as I said I'm from Jersey guess who truns around and says BE CAREFYLL WITH THEM THEY ARE TROUBLE MAKERS"???

F*U*K*N*G The HAMMMER... GAve him a bug huyg chat for a mintue, went to the stadium to toast to it with my beer then wetn to the Hammers lot where most of us on this wall will be this coming Sunday, HAmmer came over and we chatted for a few, went to teh Tally ho to check in, unpacked and veg for a bit b4 I can log and post this up,

First agenda going to a new bar that just opened up down the stadium with HAMMER called TAILGATERS, gonna hang there for a bit and catch up with Hammer..... By the way my direction flew off my car and I had to call my wife to log into the 2billsdrive to give me the directions again... :lol:

WAting for the arrival of the big RICH R.

BE back later-------------- GO BILLS

AAHHH MAN,

Grabbed a beer from the bar that is under new management at the corner of the stadium then went with HAMMER over to BW'S to get some ribs, man they were good.

BAck in my room now and going to hit the sack, I'll come back again tomorrow.

SID

AAHHH MAN,

Grabbed a beer from the bar that is under new management at the corner of the stadium then went with HAMMER over to BW'S to get some ribs, man they were good.

BAck in my room now and going to hit the sack, I'll come back again tomorrow.

SID

Do you report your hangovers as well? :thumbsup:

8:15...brain feels as if it is seeping out of my left ear...stomach rumbling, bowls clenching. ribs seemed like a good idea 4 hours ago...must make it to bathroom...legs failing...c...a......n......t.....f....e......e.......l......l...e..g..s........

Woke up this morning and got the phone call from R. RICH..... We met up and chatted ... DAM THAT BOY IS BIG.......Anyway, we met up at DENNYS for breakfeast and chatted for awi;le, will be meeting up later as he has to go meet up with BLUEFIRE. Maybe going to DUFF'S, right now I'm going to FOWLERS for chocolate.

Taking my laptop in the truck, have wireless

Will be back soon...

Woke up this morning and got the phone call from R. RICH..... We met up and chatted ... DAM THAT BOY IS BIG.......Anyway, we met up at DENNYS for breakfeast and chatted for awi;le, will be meeting up later as he has to go meet up with BLUEFIRE. Maybe going to DUFF'S, right now I'm going to FOWLERS for chocolate.

Taking my laptop in the truck, have wireless

Will be back soon...

Who's the R.Rich guy anyway?

Sounds like the festivities have started sid!!! Have a great weekend and bring home a W!!!!!!

Isn't it odd that he and Jason Peters report to Orchard Park the same day? Have you ever seen the two together?

Could it be that....?

:rolleyes:

LLLMMMAAOOOO :lol:

That is hilarouos,,,,,, SOrry for the delay on this pst guys, but I just got back to my room, I made a stop here earlier before tp drop oof all the items I brought from all the running around shopping I did..... Plus the laptop went dead in the truck. Once I finished the shopping & dropped oof all the items plus the laptop to get charged I ran over to the BIG TREE INN with Christopher my son and had TWO BIG BEEF ON WECK,,,,,man they are good , Jersey has no idea.... THen headed to the tailaget are to hel Hammer setup for the festivities tommorow & Jack in Syracuse showed up, we said our HI's and then ROCKPILE showed up, finished helpign Hammer setup adn met up wt G.Host Cindy (#89) and the rest of the group, everyone is up in sprits ready for tomorrow as I'am.

Going to bed to get re-energized, I will be takign the laptop to the tailgate to give every1 a heads up on what is ging on...

SID

Hello All:

Sorry for the delay: Currently at the HAMMERS LOT and so far there is CInday, G.Host, BOB, SDS, LORI, BLUEFIRE, adn more still coming from our board, Currently thing are moving fast right now and it is picking up for those that now about this tailgate, I'm currently smokin g the MEMPHIS RIBS right now,

Hello All:

Sorry for the delay: Currently at the HAMMERS LOT and so far there is CInday, G.Host, BOB, SDS, LORI, BLUEFIRE, adn more still coming from our board, Currently thing are moving fast right now and it is picking up for those that now about this tailgate, I'm currently smokin g the MEMPHIS RIBS right now,

I'm there in spirit!