Wardrobe Suggestions For Sunday

Steely Dan

Jersey Suggestions  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey Should I Wear On Sunday? All the Jerseys I own.

• JP Losman
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Kevin Everett
    • Thurman Thomas
    • Andre Reed
    • None Just a Bills T-Shirt.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to give the Bills the most luck I can on Sunday. Give me suggestions puh-lease. :thumbsup:

You have five Bills jerseys?

Wear the Lynch to start the season off right. That's the one that says WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR, DAMMIT!

I'll be wearing my Losman jersey because that's the only one I have (gift from girlfriend about a year and a half ago).

You have five Bills jerseys?

Wear the Lynch to start the season off right. That's the one that says WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR, DAMMIT!

I'll be wearing my Losman jersey because that's the only one I have (gift from girlfriend about a year and a half ago).

What's wrong with five jerseys? If they were New Jersey I'd understand. I wouldn't want anything from America's armpit. :thumbsup:

Yeah, my Losman jersey is a $144.00 dust rag. :lol:

I want to give the Bills the most luck I can on Sunday. Give me suggestions puh-lease. :thumbsup:

Hoe many years have you been wearing a Bills jersey on Sunday? If your answer is 8, maybe you should watch in your birthday suit, see what happens.

Hoe many years have you been wearing a Bills jersey on Sunday? If your answer is 8, maybe you should watch in your birthday suit, see what happens.

I just got them within the last year, ran into a little extra cash to spend and what better way! :thumbsup:

You'd like that, wouldn't you :lol:

I doubt he would but it is something I might really enjoy. :angry:

I voted Lynch because I believe he will be important in our victory plan for this week and he needs the good mojo. That being said, where your favorite one because we will win the game this week and then you will need to keep wearing that jersey/shirt because it will have good karma. You have to keep the winning wardrobe in the game as long as it keeps winning. Go Bills!!