Incubus and the Bills

BuffaloBilliever

I love the Bills like a child, and probably my favorite band of the late 90's (before they put out the light grenades BS) is Incubus. During intermissions, timeouts, et cetera at the Bills games, they've always played old school Incubus interludes (Deep Inside, New Skin, et cetera), and someone said they're doing away with that this year.

Ralph Wilson is my heaven due to Incubus/The Bills, Can anyone verify this?

I love the Bills like a child, and probably my favorite band of the late 90's (before they put out the light grenades BS) is Incubus. During intermissions, timeouts, et cetera at the Bills games, they've always played old school Incubus interludes (Deep Inside, New Skin, et cetera), and someone said they're doing away with that this year.

The only reason they played so much Incubus was that they are JP's favorite band.

No JP = No Incubus.

Tell us more about your fascination, please... :thumbsup:

http://www.answers.com/topic/incubus