Add adultress to Sarah Palin's resume!

JK2000

It is still the NE. But, knowing that... They have to have lawyers that would advise them if they could release this story without losing badly. Like the Edwards thing, the dirt may be there... No matter how flimsy. I think I caught a few days ago that the NE has been on the ground in Anchorage for a while now...

Still sleazy... But, they crucified John Edwards.

We will see if it holds up?

Just keep that in mind when all the lefties whine about this board being "right wing".

For right now, I am pretty stunned by the varicity of the lefties on this board, don't think I have ever seen it at this level. If this is an indicator, the right is in trouble. Despite an impressive speech with fighting words, the left isn't backing down. Should be an interesting fall. But I am still watching football tonight.

P.S. Remember Pitbulls don't discriminate between who they bite, they just bite. watch out Republicans!

It is still the NE. But, knowing that... They have to have lawyers that would advise them if they could release this story without losing badly. Like the Edwards thing, the dirt may be there... No matter how flimsy. I think I caught a few days ago that the NE has been on the ground in Anchorage for a while now...

Still sleazy... But, they crucified John Edwards.

We will see if it holds up?

We'll wait and see...Unless there's proof, this is a crap story just like the McCain "affair" in the NY Times (which is less respectable than the NE) :thumbsup:

I think people just let the lefties have their circle jerk the last few days. We're seeing how scared they really are.

Seems to me the lefties finally learned their lesson after the last election. It funny to watch the left, who has been taking body blow, after body blow from the right, finally swing back and land some solid punches of their own. The right is standing back now wondering WTF is going on, whining like the pussies on the left usually do. Good times.