Missing Family Member?

blzrul

Go with irresponsible then. I know nothing of your timeline, and I wish your family the best.

I am just saying that my family went through a real rough pregnancy... I would be lying to you that during the darkest hours of that 9 (8) months (9(8) months that was also filled with much joy also) that many thoughts didn't cross one's mind... Many times I asked the Lord to grant me the strength... Many times I asked if I was strong enough, worthy enough to handle the adversity that certain situations would bring... At the end of the ordeal and start of a new life, we were blessed with health... Quite a test of one's faith. Sure, I am dishing the dirt... I just can't fathom the choices others have made... The fly in the face of sound medicine.

Sorry to get off track... But, man could I ramble on... This story and other's who have went through it and will be heading down a different more trying life touches me deeply... It also makes me question deeply.

Choose life.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked into this a bit. The supposed smear campaign was investigated extensively by the L.A. Times and others, and they found no evidence any such calls had ever been made. Bush denied that his campaign had anything to do with the alleged calls and even ordered his campaign to release the script of the calls being made in South Carolina. Lots of allegations though. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Calls were taped and played ON THE AIR in DALLAS, right in the heart of Bush country. McCain was LIVID and as a supporter so was I.

Bush denied his campaign had anything to do with it - gee what a surprise. And you'd really expect him to OWN UP to that? Are you that naive?

Calls were taped and played ON THE AIR in DALLAS, right in the heart of Bush country. McCain was LIVID and as a supporter so was I.

Bush denied his campaign had anything to do with it - gee what a surprise. And you'd really expect him to OWN UP to that? Are you that naive?

Not so naive to believe a rumor, unquestionably, and with all the aledged people involved, different ones depending on which leftist blog you read. And many of those folks now working for McCain. How does that happen? It's got me curious though. Maybe I can look into it. I've got relatives in SC that might have a first hand opinion. I do understand how rumors can get legs, like Obama being a Muslim. McCain may have been trying to play the victim, hoping for a backlash. Or it may have happened.

Interesting Read