When it rains it pours!!!

JK2000

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have a sense of humanity?

Just curious - how far does your sense of humanity extend?

just poor pregnant teenagers?

American pregnant teenagers?

American + illegal immigrant pregnant teenagers?

all pregnant teenagers, including those who are too poor to get to America?

In a world enjoying explosive population growth, how much money do you think is enough? At what point do we stop without losing our humanity?

You would be surprised how many people will find a way to survive and even thrive when you take away the crutch of Government handouts. I wonder how people lived before welfare?

Through the support of family, church, and charity.

One of my biggest criticisms of the American church is that individual churches don't do enough to help the less fortunate. Thus, the government steps in and makes people dependent on a welfare check.

Why should I pay for some persons kid to have a baby? Ohhhh she's evil alright.

Exactly. And why should Republitards give a crap if she decides to abort? This is a "personal, family matter" right? Funny how the GOP spin doctors refer to the younger preggo Palin's deal that way. Yet it stops being a personal matter when it comes to abortion. More insanity from the out of touch right.

Through the support of family, church, and charity.

One of my biggest criticisms of the American church is that individual churches don't do enough to help the less fortunate. Thus, the government steps in and makes people dependent on a welfare check.

Churchs do a lot in areas where they are a central part of the community, or so I've been told by people who live in those areas.

Exactly. And why should Republitards give a crap if she decides to abort? This is a "personal, family matter" right? Funny how the GOP spin doctors refer to the younger preggo Palin's deal that way. Yet it stops being a personal matter when it comes to abortion. More insanity from the out of touch right.

My views on abortion have nothing to do with the GOP talking points.