Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the age of consent in Alaska? Wouldn't Palin be bound by her duty and have to call for a statutory rape charge if the daughter was underage? How old's the guy?

Governors have a duty to call for charges against every potential crime?

Congrats. You're the only person not smart enough to be VP.

I have yet to see a poll where Obama is gaining 50+% in any poll, so your claim that "most Americans are cool with" him is a bit overstated currently.

There are two today, including Rasmussen, and USA Today Gallup. You were right when you said it though, as they both came out this morning. And the polls should close a little after the RNC. But the interesting thing is that Obama's numbers are going up a bit more than McCain's are going down. He has been trying to crack the 50 mark and this, I think, is the first time, 4-5 days after the DNC.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20..._obama-225.html

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hIeWCq...VMN7DPElqXyeKPg

EDIT: And the Gallup tracking poll is now at 50%, too.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/109960/Gallup-D...First-Time.aspx

Granted, these things change all the time, and neither side can take much stock in them. I still personally think they are 4-5 points off.

Governors have a duty to call for charges against every potential crime?

Congrats. You're the only person not smart enough to be VP.

If you're a governor, and you know a crime has been committed and you don't report it to the proper authorities, you would not be upholding the laws of your state that you took an oath to uphold.

He's 18 and his MySpace page is plastered all over the place. He'd better change his profile because while it does say he's in a relationship, it also clearly stated this morniing that he doesn't want kids.

Oops.

Does not seem like the nicest of young men from what he puts on his website. Something tells me this is just the beginning with this family. If all this has come out in four days, what will happen in four weeks?

He's 18 and his MySpace page is plastered all over the place. He'd better change his profile because while it does say he's in a relationship, it also clearly stated this morniing that he doesn't want kids.

Oops.

I guess he didn't update his page with the latest Republican talking points. Expect him to be dating Britney Spears in a year.

I guess he didn't update his page with the latest Republican talking points. Expect him to be dating Britney Spears in a year.

18 year olds probably don't care about Britney. Maybe that Hannah Montana girl would be more likely.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if Obama had a 17 year old daughter in the same situation. Would the conservatives be so forgiving as they are with Palin, or would we be hearing about how this is what happens when liberal parents don't teach their kids proper values, and is this the kind of leadership Americans want for its children and education system, one that results in teen pregnancies? If they can't lead their own children, how can they lead the country? I'm just wondering.

You are cool with the Jesus freaks in as long as you agree to "be saved" and then push it down everyone's throat. If you don't do that, than you are the Christian Right's worst enemy.