Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

A little obsessed about things that don't matter, aren't you? Want to talk about Obama's brother or all the other sh-- that doesn't matter about Obama? No, of course not. Hypocrite.

Don't matter? FDR, JFK and Nixon did not finish their terms in office. I guess most Americans just don't think in historical terms. And John McCain is 72 years old

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(1) Never fooled around behind your parents' backs?

(2) The VP's job is not much, according to our first VP.

(3) She went there. You?

(4) Who the hell cares?

By the way, Palin never went to Iraq. She went to Kuwait. Oh and unlike Palin my parents were wise enough to tell me to wear a condom.

I don't know what to make of all this. I'm an Obama supporter so politically I like the consequences of all this kind of junk, but I really don't like how such a media feeding frenzy really only happens with anything salacious.

That said as much as I don't want to bother with the 5 month old story, the facts surrounding raise a lot of red flags that something fishy was going on (the daughter's 5 months off from high school for mono, Palin announcing she's pregnant at 7 months and nobody having any idea up to that point, the traveling from Texas to Alaska after her water broke a month premature - medically unsafe and unsafe for the airlines, bypassing hospitals to go to her private doctor a considerable drive away).

I don't buy into the any of the pictures really - the daughter ones don't prove anything and look like a normal teenager with a little belly thing, not uncommon. There are seemingly only 2 or 3 pictures of Palin pregnant and if she could have easily worn a little belly thing if she had wanted to.

Despite that I'm not sure there's much wrong with it really even if true and I feel dirty for even discussing this. People are naturally curious about famous people's personal lives so the media will love this kind of tabloid garbage - which really does everyone a disservice.

So Obama's deadbeat dad's lovechild in Kenya is equivalent to the fact that Sarah Palin is the most underwhelming VP candidate I've ever seen? Even Tucker Bounds couldn't defend her resume to Campbell Brown today!

The point is that Obama has stupid irrelevant sh-- in his background too. But lemmings like you miss the hypocrisy of whining about Obama attacks and yet turn around and bring up irrelevant stuff about McCain/Polin.

The point is that Obama has stupid irrelevant sh-- in his background too. But lemmings like you miss the hypocrisy of whining about Obama attacks and yet turn around and bring up irrelevant stuff about McCain/Polin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! When J. Wright, Bill Ayers, or Obama's half-brother are placed on the Democrat ticket let me know!

I've noticed a patter with you McCain defenders. You just want to change the subject to Obama. This person will be one heart beat away from the presidency if McCain win.

Is it possible that the new details could help Governor Palin?

The libs should probably tread lightly here...I'm starting to think this could backfire, big-time, against the Obamatons.

Yes. Let all the information come out. Its been one weekend and this person is already dragging McCain's campaign down. I wonder what else there is on her?

But no one has answered the question, why is she ready to be president? The executive experience argument is pretty weak.

Is it possible that the new details could help Governor Palin?

The libs should probably tread lightly here...I'm starting to think this could backfire, big-time, against the Obamatons.

don't expect anybody from Obama's staff to raise the issue or try and cast it as a negative. If they did it could backfire, at least in the short term. What should be keeping McCain awake at night is that the media will latch on and not let go because its tabloid type material - and then it becomes a major detraction and distraction. It'll be hard to keep spinning it as a positive for long as more details emerge. I mean she's only been a headliner for 3 days and its already looking pretty bad - and it really doesn't help that she doesn't have much else to hang her hat on other than her social conservative credentials. A guy like McCain skirts a lot of criticism in the major press for his gaffes because he's been in gov't for 25 years and has "a lot of money in the bank" (as Chuck Todd said) in the eyes of the press.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! When J. Wright, Bill Ayers, or Obama's half-brother are placed on the Democrat ticket let me know!

Oh, is Palin's daughter on the ticket? Get back to me on that one genius. Do you work to be this stupid or does it come naturally?

Yes. Let all the information come out. Its been one weekend and this person is already dragging McCain's campaign down. I wonder what else there is on her?

But no one has answered the question, why is she ready to be president? The executive experience argument is pretty weak.

Bush wasn't ready. Neither was Clinton. No one is "ready." You become ready once you're president. You have a support team. You use them. You depend on them. The presidency isn't 1 person--it's an entire branch of the government.

Bush wasn't ready. Neither was Clinton. No one is "ready." You become ready once you're president. You have a support team. You use them. You depend on them. The presidency isn't 1 person--it's an entire branch of the government.

You're right, but isn't McCain's selection of Palin indicative of the types of people he will fill the executive branch with?

You're right, but isn't McCain's selection of Palin indicative of the types of people he will fill the executive branch with?

I don't know. If Obama McPromises selection of Biden is indicative of who he's filling the exec with, I look forward to zero percent change in Washington during his term.

But the final decisions come down to one person. Will she take good advice, or bad advice? It does matter. I think its funny that you are defending her by saying that it doesn't matter that she isn't up to the task. You make it sound like a monkey could be a good president

I don't know. If Obama McPromises selection of Biden is indicative of who he's filling the exec with, I look forward to zero percent change in Washington during his term.

It isn't going to change until we can break the two party system... And it is not happening now... So align yourself with who you like best out of the two. There is a difference where the money will go.

But I thought you said the veep didn't do anything? If that's the case how would Biden prevent change? I love this childish interpretation of change being nothing more than bringing in some new faces. Hell, a Stevens/Byrd ticket could bring change if they really wanted to.

The NY Daily News is reporting who the father of Bristol's baby is.

Complete with picture.

For principle's sake, I will not link to the story. I just wanted to point out that it took less than twenty-four freakin' hours to report the story, and find out who babydaddy is.

It seems there is no right to privacy anymore. For anyone. :devil:

For God's sake, I don't need to know about this story. Just as I didn't need to know that Britney wasn't wearing undies or that Miley Cyrus took some pics that she probably regrets already.

We've become such a salacious nation. We want to know everyone else's business all the bleepin' time. A country of busybodies, like Gladys Kravitz on "Bewitched".

This is too ugly for me. I'm signing off for the night.