Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

And her parenting skills are relevant how?

Not to mention that her parenting skills could have been absolutely stellar, and her kid could still want to sneak behind her back and have sex with Levi, we don't know. Newsflash: 17 year-olds drink and do drugs and have sex and do other reckless things and then lie about it.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about the kid, I'm talking about the lackluster parenting skills by a woman being shoved down our throats as being qualified to become the President of the United States.

Since you brought it up.... she probably is a better example and has has better parenting skills than Bill Clinton :devil:

Won't catch her doing the nasty with some intern I bet :lol:

Since you brought it up.... she probably is a better example and has has better parenting skill than Bill Clinton :devil:

Wont catch her doing the nasty with some intern I bet :lol:

Chelsea Clinton, despite all the ridicule she took from the right wingers, never got pregnant.

Since you brought it up.... she probably is a better example and has has better parenting skill than Bill Clinton :lol:

Wont catch her doing the nasty with some intern I bet :worthy:

G.O.P. Debating Rule #2 - When in doubt drag Bill Clinton out. You can always use good ol' Bill as a smokescreen or Bad Example. He doesn't even have to be remotely connected to the subject you're debating. :devil:

G.O.P. Debating Rule #2 - When in doubt drag Bill Clinton out. You can always use good ol' Bill as a smokescreen or Bad Example. He doesn't even have to be remotely connected to the subject you're debating. :devil:

umm he brought up parenting skills for someone who could be president.... sorry to disappoint you with the sterling example of Bill... but you libs have a short memory,,, Cheers :lol: