mccain just won the election

robert

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her brother-in law (the trooper) tazed his 11 year old son (her nephew) and threatened her Father when he said he was going to help pay for a lawyer for her sister.

Here's an article

So which is Palin's story: It was b/c he didn't fire an employee because he allegedly tased an 11-year old or because he wasn't a team player?

Why can't Palin get her story straight?

How else could he know? I think you might be right. And, of course, according to the guy on Fox News today, she has foreign policy credentials because Alaska is close to Russia. So it all kinda fits together.

I've been watching all night and I didn't see that. Care to name the commentator and what they actually said?

I'm having a tough time deciding who to vote for...

Mrs Obama (MILF) and Mrs Biden (MILF)

or

Mrs McCain (Milf) and VP Palin (MILF)

I wouldn't call Mrs McCain a MILF. She's too plastic Tammy-Faye-ish for me

Obama's wife ain't bad for a middle aged black chick

Biden's wife I haven't seen yet so I can't make a judgement

But Palin, If i was in my 40s and had 5 kids I would be quite happy if my wife looked like her. And the 40+ males I've spoken too have all been quite pleased with her ILF'ish

I wouldn't call Mrs McCain a MILF. She's too plastic Tammy-Faye-ish for me

Obama's wife ain't bad for a middle aged black chick

Biden's wife I haven't seen yet so I can't make a judgement

But Palin, If i was in my 40s and had 5 kids I would be quite happy if my wife looked like her. And the 40+ males I've spoken too have all been quite pleased with her ILF'ish

So who ya votin for?

http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/08/29/most...d-comment-ever/

Appropriately named, Steve Doocy.

She does know something about foreign relations because she is right up there in Alaska, right next door to Russia. :thumbsup:

there seems to be a debate on that link whether the comment was said in jest. I have no idea who Steve Doocy is, but one debatable comment by one person doesn't mean it has become a talking point if it was serious.

reason would suggest u apply the same inexperience to obama, and he is no. 1 on the ticket.... also whats wrong with the nra, should we take all the guns away from law biding citizens.... doesnt make much sense for the dems if u ask me

Representing that I have a problem with the constitutional rights of the citizens of the United States just because I said it wouldn't help the 'liberal female' vote that she was in NRA is being ridiculous. What's wrong with the NRA? You can generalize this country and pretend there is no gray area if it makes your argument work, I guess, but that's not my point and I'm fairly certain you know it. My problem has nothing to do with the people who use the guns in ways that are safe to the community. I have a problem with the ability of drug dealers getting AK 47's on street corners in rural america. The NRA generalizes statements and philosophies allowing everyone to carry guns which isn't always the safest rationale for a better America. If one group needs to reform the way it does business, it's the NRA.

Yet that wasn't my point. My point was that liberal women in america aren't going to gravitate to a woman who was in the NRA and I believe the point isn't debatable. Further, how do you know I'm a democrat? I said there were two better picks for the Republican party, what makes you think that means I'm Democrat?

Also about Obama. Before you start comparing their career paths and accomplishments you should do some research. What either has accomplished or stands for in this country is obviously something you know nothing about.

The Real

Good thing McCain's going to trust the most important job in the world to someone that he had met once for a few hours.

the dems r selecting the future president to have only 4 years in the senate.... good job guys!