mccain just won the election

robert

Um... No. McCain picked a 44 year old unexperienced Governor from of all places Alaska who is under investigation in her own state. This pick looks shallow and like a shot to try and get some of the women in this country which will fail. Comparing this women to Hillary Clinton makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Nothing in their careers or beliefs mirror one another and it's pathetic that Republicans took this route. The woman is a life long NRA member for god's sake. How in the world will she pick up more of the liberal female vote in this country?

There were two picks that would have made plenty more sense. You figure it out.

reason would suggest u apply the same inexperience to obama, and he is no. 1 on the ticket.... also whats wrong with the nra, should we take all the guns away from law biding citizens.... doesnt make much sense for the dems if u ask me

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... No. McCain picked a 44 year old unexperienced Governor from of all places Alaska who is under investigation in her own state. This pick looks shallow and like a shot to try and get some of the women in this country which will fail. Comparing this women to Hillary Clinton makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Nothing in their careers or beliefs mirror one another and it's pathetic that Republicans took this route. The woman is a life long NRA member for god's sake. How in the world will she pick up more of the liberal female vote in this country?

There were two picks that would have made plenty more sense. You figure it out.

I saw that too (blue) What is she under investigation for?

Watch & learn kids - after 8 years of a complete idiot in the WH, you'd think the dems can't lose. Guess again.

And meet your next Vice President...

Link

Exactly... There has only been two Dem Presidents (three terms) in 40 years... And 8 of those 12 years was booming prosperity... You wonder why this country is in such a mess.

McCain was constantly selling the idea that Obama was not qualified and too inexperienced, then he goes and does this flip-flop... Good thing the American voters have a short attention span.

This surely falls an the shoulder of the American people and who they find apealing for President.

Holy jeez! McCain won the election?? Wow, short term for Obama! He only held the presidency for one day after being awarded the win Thursday night....I can't wait to see who's going to win tomorrow!!

It was more like a month. You are forgetting about his tour of Europe.

At least he gets to keep his personalized presidential seal.

I saw that too (blue) What is she under investigation for?

A month or so ago she fired one of her appointees (Public Safety Commissioner) after 18 months. She's fired a number of people in the past.

He went to the press and said it was because he refused to fire a state trooper who is divorcing her sister. She said she fired him because she wanted to go in a new direction with the organization, and offered him another position.

After it became public, the State Legislature voted to open a quick investigation. No word yet.

Exactly... There has only been two Dem Presidents (three terms) in 40 years... And 8 of those 12 years was booming prosperity... You wonder why this country is in such a mess.

a good chunk of that will be attributed to the economic bubble of the dot.com era. I wouldn't exactly credit Mr. Clinton for prosperity. He was in the right place at the right time and wisely didn't get in the way, he just rode it out.

a good chunk of that will be attributed to the economic bubble of the dot.com era. I wouldn't exactly credit Mr. Clinton for prosperity. He was in the right place at the right time and wisely didn't get in the way, he just rode it out.

Ya... You can... Laugh as you will, but they saw the economic oppotunity to publically open it up... And gasp as you will, Al Gore.

Others would have "missed the boat" on it.

Glad to see that McCain has shown signs of senility BEFORE getting elected, unlike Reagan.

I guess we could call this the "Harold and Maude" ticket. Or the "May-December" ticket. Or maybe the "Sugar Daddy" ticket?

A month or so ago she fired one of her appointees (Public Safety Commissioner) after 18 months. She's fired a number of people in the past.

He went to the press and said it was because he refused to fire a state trooper who is divorcing her sister. She said she fired him because she wanted to go in a new direction with the organization, and offered him another position.

After it became public, the State Legislature voted to open a quick investigation. No word yet.

Her brother-in law (the trooper) tazed his 11 year old son (her nephew) and threatened her Father when he said he was going to help pay for a lawyer for her sister.

Here's an article

As a woman I am insulted. I didn't support Hillary and although my mom had five children etc etc yak yak I am not blindly going to vote for McCain because he has selected a female running mate.

I thought it was blatant pandering too. Either Romney or Pawlenty would have been better picks.