Hamden will start tonight

K-Gun10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0...on-finale.html

Edwards, Losman won't play exhibition finale

August 28, 2008 4:33 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Barring a change of plans, the Buffalo Bills intend to keep both quarterbacks Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman on the sidelines for their Thursday night exhibition season finale against the Detroit Lions.

Third-stringer Gibran Hamdan is expected to start at quarterback and play the entire game, a league source told ESPN.com. Edwards is nursing a deep right quadriceps bruise suffered in a collision with running back Marshawn Lynch during a recent practice. Losman, Edwards' primary backup, also is expected to be sidelined as he recovers from a sore thumb.

Edwards and Lynch are being held out just as a precaution as the Bills prepare for their Sept. 7 regular season home opener against the Seattle Seahawks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0...on-finale.html

Edwards, Losman won't play exhibition finale

August 28, 2008 4:33 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Barring a change of plans, the Buffalo Bills intend to keep both quarterbacks Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman on the sidelines for their Thursday night exhibition season finale against the Detroit Lions.

Third-stringer Gibran Hamdan is expected to start at quarterback and play the entire game, a league source told ESPN.com. Edwards is nursing a deep right quadriceps bruise suffered in a collision with running back Marshawn Lynch during a recent practice. Losman, Edwards' primary backup, also is expected to be sidelined as he recovers from a sore thumb.

Edwards and Lynch are being held out just as a precaution as the Bills prepare for their Sept. 7 regular season home opener against the Seattle Seahawks

The Croisen one has take his throne

Is JP gonna back him up tonight barring Injury?

Whooohooo, and bah I'm stuck watching a p2p stream, can someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tape the game for me (i'll arrange an upload location/pm/fix shipping details).

Edit: make or break night for the Chroise!

I don't see the point of having 3 QB's on the roster. Especially with all of TE's being hurt. TE's that would have been cut won't be now so that means other area's like WR and CB would get cuts due to it. If you chop out one of the QB's that opens a spot.

Guest dog14787

I always root for all Bills players to do well, but I guess you could call me a fellow Hamden backer now. I thought the young man played well considering he's had very little play time in the NFL. He's smart, has a nice throw, and he showed allot of courage last night.

We have to feel pretty good about the depth at the QB position :thumbsup:

To bad he had to end the night getting knocked out with a knee to the back of the head, but honestly, after the cobwebs clear, it will only make him better.

Guest dog14787
I don't see the point of having 3 QB's on the roster. Especially with all of TE's being hurt. TE's that would have been cut won't be now so that means other area's like WR and CB would get cuts due to it. If you chop out one of the QB's that opens a spot.

Considering after Hamden got knocked out yesterday, had we only two, (TE and Hamden) we would have been without a QB.

Not a great idea when QB is the most important position on the team. :lol:

The bearded one and Hamden have made the Buffalo Bills real deep at the QB position and I wouldn't want it any other way :thumbsup: