Road work by the Ralph

davefan66

Which lot?

If you are going to Lot 1 (near Hammer' s Lot and Pinto Ken's big tailgate at Lot1 Pole 5):

Take 20 down to 240/277,. Take that to "downtown" OP and turn right onto 20A (Big Tree) . Keep going past the highway (219) and the entrance to Lot1 will be on the right.

If Southwestern is backed up to the big curve (where it changes from Transit to Southwestern) you can take the backroads straight to 20 A

The route you gave takes you to the north side of the stadium and and from the messages on this thread, the road work is between California Rd and the Stadium on 20 (Southwestern).

Good point.

The route outlined was based on the newspaper article that said the constuction right around the stadium was to have been completed prior to Thursday's game. Hopefully it will be completed by the 7th. The only remaining constuction noted was the 1 lane squeeze at the 20/219 intersection. I am most concerned with an easy nortbound exit and the lot I use is on California.

Would not think that using lot 1/hammers would be conducive to an easy Nortbound exit but have never tried it. Others would have to relay their experience about the ease of a northbound escape from that area.

Good point.

The route outlined was based on the newspaper article that said the constuction right around the stadium was to have been completed prior to Thursday's game. Hopefully it will be completed by the 7th. The only remaining constuction noted was the 1 lane squeeze at the 20/219 intersection. I am most concerned with an easy nortbound exit and the lot I use is on California.

Would not think that using lot 1/hammers would be conducive to an easy Nortbound exit but have never tried it. Others would have to relay their experience about the ease of a northbound escape from that area.

My sister live off of East & West (by the water tower) near the intersection of Transit and Southwestern. The way I mentioned was the way we went to the games when we had seasons. Would leave her house about 9:30 and get out the grill by 10 AM.

I have a question about driving to the Bills lots, if anyone knows the answer.

If you pull up to Drive 5 (off of Southwestern) BEFORE the lot opens at 8:00 AM (say at 7:45), is it blocked off with cones/security? And if so, do they turn you away or do they just let the cars line up on Southwestern until they actually open at 8?

I used to have season tix but never needed to get there so early. This year I'm flying in with my 9 year old son to his first game and I don't want to waste time sitting in traffic. 7 more days - woo hoo!!

I don't know about Lot 5, but I believe last year for Lot 1 they allowed them to line up on the shoulder of the road.

Correct. That's where Kenny was at 8 a.m. on Thursday.