Who will "Meet the Turk" this Tuesday?

bills44

The bills have pretty consistently only kept 2 QBs on the 53-man roster...

Why would they start keeping 3 - as many of the rosters I've seen here suggest...

Because both are nursing injuries and they don't want to be stuck playing Fred Jackson in the 4th quarter trying to hold onto the lead when you have Hamdan around with a much greater chance of succeeding in doing that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked it up. Hamdan doesn't, but Baker has a year left of PS eligibility.

From Chris Brown:

Bills dont seem to be giving Baker all that much playing time to show he deserves the PS over being cut.. but like they said in last nights game, "Buffalo is either trying to hide Bakers abilities so they can sneak him on the PS, or he really isn't that good of a QB"..ok that's not really a quote but they said something to that effect...maybe they are trying to sneak him onto the PS

sad day for the chroise fans tho if they do place Baker on PS and cut Hamdan

Before Schneck we had Dorenbos for 2 years but I don't remember who replaced Dorenbos when he got hurt. it may have been Preston for a little while.

Bradford Banta.

How could you forget a name like that?

The funniest thing -- he's not even on the all-time roster or listed under any jersey number. After I posted that, I had to pull up an old gamebook to see what number he wore. (86, for the record, since he was officially a TE.)

I can also tell you what numbers previous long-snappers Adam Lingner (63) and Ethan Albright (76) wore without looking them up. And yes, to save you the trouble, I know I'm not well ...

How could you forget a name like that?

The funniest thing -- he's not even on the all-time roster or listed under any jersey number. After I posted that, I had to pull up an old gamebook to see what number he wore. (86, for the record, since he was officially a TE.)

I can also tell you what numbers previous long-snappers Adam Lingner (63) and Ethan Albright (76) wore without looking them up. And yes, to save you the trouble, I know I'm not well ...

Another great name is Felton Huggins. :angry:

sad day for the chroise fans tho if they do place Baker on PS and cut Hamdan

In all fairness if that happens then Hamdan didnt show enough. But as far as my intell goes Baker is that bad, he has actually positively surprised me in his pre-season game performances given what he has done on the practise field.

People forget how big a fan Ralph is of Wright. I fully expect Wright to make the team and Oman to go to the PS -- assuming he clears waivers. Mark it down in ink.

That was before Wright started fumbling in games. Now? We'll see ...

well ok lets see...they have 80 and need to cut 5 to get to 75 by tuesday night right...nothing says they cant cut more than 5 also...Im thinking these guys get called this week:

C.J. Hawthorne WR

Daniel Watts DE

Dustin Fox CB

Derrick Jones DE

Tim Massaquoi TE

then after Thursdays game:

Matt Baker QB

Johnathan Evans FB

Scott Mayle WR

Shaun Nua DE

Corey Mace DE

Copeland Bryan DE

Courtney Anderson TE

Donnie Spraggan LB

William James CB

Dwayne Wright RB

Dustin Dickson OL

Score 2/5... :thumbsup: 4/5 if you mix in the thursday cuts, Kennard Cox sure is a surprise cut.