Rodgers Looks Great for the Packers

H2o

Rodgers stat line: 18-22, 193 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

Too bad for the guy that it wasn't in front of the home fans. I, for one, think the guy is going to play better on the road this season because the pressure in "cheesehead country" is going to be too much for him. Every time the guy throws an incomplete pass if a guy's open on a deep route he's gonna be railed by the fans. It's a pretty tough situation. He's handling it well now, but what if the Packers are 4-6 or 3-7 after 10 games this season? How will he be holding up then?

Too bad for the guy that it wasn't in front of the home fans. I, for one, think the guy is going to play better on the road this season because the pressure in "cheesehead country" is going to be too much for him. Every time the guy throws an incomplete pass if a guy's open on a deep route he's gonna be railed by the fans. It's a pretty tough situation. He's handling it well now, but what if the Packers are 4-6 or 3-7 after 10 games this season? How will he be holding up then?

They did make the right decision. Favre was such a dick that they had to get rid of him or cause a severe problem with the team. I don't think Rogers will lead them to much less than Favre would have. Last year was his last hurrah. He'll be hard pressed to repeat that again.

I think the biggest question with him is can he stay healthy?

It's more of an indictment against Denver's defense. They were 5th worst in points allowed last year, and their big additions were DeWayne Robertson and Boss Bailey.

Yes, but they are supposed to have one of the best tandems of CB's in the league with Bailey and Bly.