Generation ME

stevestojan

Halloween approaches. The Return of Spiked?  A child, in any event....

77996[/snapback]

No, this guy is MUCH more clever. I was thinking either LABills, R.Rich, or Alaska Darin.

LABills still isnt eliminated. R.Rich's humor is way too dry for it to be him, and Alaska Darin is a huge prick with his humor (I mean that as a compliment).

Im confused, but I'll get to the bottom of this! ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, this guy is MUCH more clever.  I was thinking either LABills, R.Rich, or Alaska Darin.

LABills still isnt eliminated. R.Rich's humor is way too dry for it to be him, and Alaska Darin is a huge prick with his humor (I mean that as a compliment). 

Im confused, but I'll get to the bottom of this! ;)

78000[/snapback]

Could be, but men hiding behind pseudonyms are akin to infants with dripping diapers squealing "not me not me".

Could be, but men hiding behind pseudonyms are akin to infants with dripping diapers squealing "not me not me".

78008[/snapback]

Nah, one of my favorite posters has two names, you know him well, but he is two completly different personas under the two different names. I think its funny.

And don't bother asking; i will never tell.

Nah, one of my favorite posters has two names, you know him well, but he is two completly different personas under the two different names. I think its funny.

And don't bother asking; i will never tell.

78013[/snapback]

I'll tell: it's R. Rich/Memphis Jim!

I have noticed a posted by the name of "Generation ME". Every post is pretty damn funny.

Now, I know some of you have alternative personalities here (and i even know a couple of them! - don't worry, I wont say anything), but i KNOW Generation ME has to be a long time poster, and this is just a new SN.

Whoever this is knows the history of the wall pretty good and only shows up to toss a humorous line in every now and then.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Generation ME is?

It's driving me nuts.

77937[/snapback]

Looks like I am busted.