Generation ME

stevestojan

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHA...

I was at a bar last weekend, and was actually talking to a decent looking girl. After the initial conversation she asked me what was my favorite book. When I told her the truth, that it was "Texas Hold Em For Advance Players" she laughed, and then asked what was the most recent book I read. When I said "Texas Hold Em For Advance Players", she wasnt pleased. I explained to her that at least i was being honest and absolutly couldnt stand reading, and couldnt imagine doing it for ..."fun"???

78149[/snapback]

Since when can a blow up doll speak?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OUCH! two quick shots at me! ;)

I said "decent" looking, not hot.

And it was based on 8 beers, but I can still tell you if they are ugly. I've hearded my share of pigs. I wont lie to you. She was "cute". But aparently she read for "fun", and that is a big no-no in my world.

OUCH! two quick shots at me! :)

I said "decent" looking, not hot.

And it was based on 8 beers, but I can still tell you if they are ugly. I've hearded my share of pigs. I wont lie to you. She was "cute". But aparently she read for "fun", and that is a big no-no in my world.

78157[/snapback]

Always look at your friends, they are the best indicator. If they are laughing at you walk away, it's not because you're funny because well...you're not ;)

I don't think it was a setup, though.  That's what scares me.  ;)

78173[/snapback]

Guys like him have no idea how to score with chicks.

If you really want to make it with the babes, the first thing you do is whip out the 'ol TV Guide and show off your viewing habits.

Not read.  Holy stevestojan, if I don't read a new book each week at least I feel like I have failed.  Last book I read was Money Ball.  Kind of interesting to begin, but gets slow quickly.

78186[/snapback]

Well, it's tough to find the time to read when you have to spend so much time watching Presidential debates...

...oh, wait... ;)

And I'm the backwoods moron. Right. Told you he was projecting.