(OT) Official Astros - Cardinals Thread

Rico

If the Cards lose, I suspect BF in Indiana is gonna be short for Butt-Fugged in Indiana because that's the only way I can imagine he'll shut up; by plugging that butthole of a mouth of his.

77906[/snapback]

Nah, if the Cards lose you can be sure he'll be here still, spraying the board with stevestojan and his laundry list of excuses.

Nah, if the Cards lose you can be sure he'll be here still, spraying the board with stevestojan and his laundry list of excuses.

77939[/snapback]

he will NOT make excuses. He will simply stick with the fact that the Cards are still the better team.

I don't understand it, but that's what he'll say, win or lose.

Guest Guest Nervous Boy
;)  :devil:  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

77934[/snapback]

I still don't understand some of those words you said in front of the TV last night, especially the part about "those ******* Yankees better ******* win to make that ******* T-Bone ******* shut the **** up at ******* Pfizer tomorrow or I'm ****** gonna shove that ******* test tube up his ******* *******, that no-good fat ******* ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guest Paco Bell
If the Cards lose, I suspect BF in Indiana is gonna be short for Butt-Fugged in Indiana because that's the only way I can imagine he'll shut up; by plugging that butthole of a mouth of his.

77906[/snapback]

He's a fruit-bat, and you're a wanna-be. Where's that softshell?