I am so friggin excited about this season....

Hardy Pyle

In my opinion this team could be very good this year.

A lot of things are going to have to go the right way for us though.

I really like our chances against Seattle. Week 2 in Jax will be a great test, but if we can come out on top in that game the road to a 5-0 start going into the bye week is preeeeeeeeetty smooth.

Add in the very possible four game sweeps against the fish and airplanes and we just need to pluck one or two more wins to make it to the promise land!

I really like our chances against Seattle. Week 2 in Jax will be a great test, but if we can come out on top in that game the road to a 5-0 start going into the bye week is preeeeeeeeetty smooth.

We all know that the likely scenario is a last-second loss vs. Seattle and laying an egg at Jax for the 0-2 start resulting in mass uproar on TBD, complete with torches and pitchforks and calls for blood.

We all know that the likely scenario is a last-second loss vs. Seattle and laying an egg at Jax for the 0-2 start resulting in mass uproar on TBD, complete with torches and pitchforks and calls for blood.

That was last year. One of the things that is important is getting a fast start on the season as opposed to trying to play catch up in November. I agree that Jax is a big test, but in the end that W-L record is going to be all that matters. We need to at least be 3-2 going into the bye. That would be a huge improvement over the past few years and would put us in the position to make a decent run.

I can't wait for the season to start, but more importantly I can't wait for the first time our offense has any big play and Stroud busts through the line to tackle a RB.

Add in the very possible four game sweeps against the fish and airplanes and we just need to pluck one or two more wins to make it to the promise land!

Let's not all get ahead of ourselves. We don't even know what we have yet.

Not that I'm not excited about things, also, but let's not start talking about 5-0 when we're only halfway through the preseason schedule.

Not that I'm not excited about things, also, but let's not start talking about 5-0 when we're only halfway through the preseason schedule.

Is there any debate about our superiority over OAK, STL, and AZ?

I, too, am smitten with the August 'I believe' bug. One aspect that's definately in better focus this year compared to last is that we've developed quality depth throughout the team. We're gonna have injuries -everybody does. But we're no longer as paper thin with our very good talent as we've been. As long as injuries aren't season ending IR's, I'm confident we'll be very competitive!

Go Bills!

no, you know what? LETS

if everyone else gets to come on and bash our players and coach, then we should be allowed at least ONE thread calling for 5-0.

GO! BILLS!

....I just had to say that...as everyone else tells me to shut up when I talk about the bills....but little do they realize the stampede will be upon them soon!

This is the time for dreams of a great team. The difference is this year the Bills have everything they need. Their depth is greater than last year and the starters are stronger. 'Nuff said.

Let me save some people the time:

WE'RE DOOMED!!! THE TREADMILL TO NOWHERE KEEPS RUNNING!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL DRINKING THE KOOL-AID.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

I wish there was somewhere I could bet money on it.

I just have alot of optimism...and truth be told, I really like the guys on this team. They are easy and fun to cheer for. From Trent, Marshawn to Greer and Poz and McGee. Just seem like a good group who really want to win.

And I got tickets to the Jets vs. Bills game in NYC. My 4th game ever and the 3rd time I get to see the Bills. I'm pumped.

Oh man! You have to say this while THIS thread currently exists OTW!

lol, the Bills ARE my religion. they are the one thing i choose to have blind faith in every year, no matter how many times they fail me. i go to our "church" every Sunday. i connect with family and friends there, and have gained both BECAUSE of this religion.

if you cant BILL-IEVE, go cheer for the Pats! :ph34r:

edit: that being said, i dont base who i vote for on who they cheer for. nor do i think it a horrible act that they removed the phrase "under Marv" from the Pledge of Allegiance.

no, you know what? LETS

if everyone else gets to come on and bash our players and coach, then we should be allowed at least ONE thread calling for 5-0.

GO! BILLS!

Hell, yeah...5 and 0...sounds sweet to my ears.

In the immortal words of Bruce Smith after a 5 and 0 start:

"Fo 'n 0 no mo!!"