JP Losman

Billsguy

Thanks for the link.

WOW! I just watched the interview for the first time. How anyone could listen to that, and not be impressed with Losman is beyond me. I didn't see/hear anything that I wished he would have said any differently. Some people will find anything to B word about...I fell off the Losman bandwagon early on, but this interview only reinforced, for me, what I liked so much about JP in the first place...I wish it had all worked out differently. BTW, I am not completely convinced that JP will never be the starter for the Bills again...no knock on Trent (who I really like), but the QB'ing business is a very fickle one...

Yah I just watched it myself. I thought it was a good, honest interview. I think he could have left out the part about forcing himself to get motivated, even if you are, it's not something you need to tell the media.(as the paycheck should be motivation enough) but other than that I thought he handled the questions well.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting, because Chris Brown called it the best interview Losman has ever given as a member of the Buffalo Bills.

That actually implies that Chris Brown remembers all of JP's other interviews being bad ones. And he's right. No other reason for him to say that about an interview. Face it, despite LABillz thinking this thread is "idiotic" (I swear, the audacity of the longtime posters here is just plain insulting), I am happy that this thread exists.

JP is a dumdum who proves it almost every time he opens his mouth. And his lack of IQ comes out in his play. And the beard, goatee, hillbilly thing...? B-) It's actually scary that hair can grow in that fashion on a human.

Have to admit, I posted the above before I saw there was a link to the interview. Now that I've seen it....I stand even stronger by my assertion. That boy is a dummy. And the OP is right. He's also a total jackass who could barely contain his disrespect for the team that gave him four years to prove himself.

But the beard grew in well. Maybe he isn't his sister's son, after all.

That actually implies that Chris Brown remembers all of JP's other interviews being bad ones. And he's right. No other reason for him to say that about an interview. Face it, despite LABillz thinking this thread is "idiotic" (I swear, the audacity of the longtime posters here is just plain insulting), I am happy that this thread exists.

JP is a dumdum who proves it almost every time he opens his mouth. And his lack of IQ comes out in his play. And the beard, goatee, hillbilly thing...? :lol: It's actually scary that hair can grow in that fashion on a human.

wow, so who else on the Bills can we rip on for having "bad" facial hair, or long hair? Mitchell? man he looks horrible he has to be a ridiculous guy to have on the team cause of his hair.... let's run him out of town B-):beer::wallbash:B-)

That actually implies that Chris Brown remembers all of JP's other interviews being bad ones.

Only in your mind, I'm afraid.

When Brown remarked that Edwards was showing good accuracy in camp this year, did it imply he ordinarly does not? Does every compliment given to a player by Chris Brown imply something negative? Or only the one's about J.P. Losman?

Maybe JP is growing the beard as a protest and will shave when he starts a game. In the past during the glory days the team would all grow goatees in camp. We will have to wait and see. Besides a beard doesn't effect the game. Good grief. Let's just play ball. GO BILLS

Like him or not JP is the man for then next week, and if the Bills are wise he may be the man for the next two weeks, until TE is healthy. This is his showcase for other teams and he knows that whatever he does this season on and off the field will influence whether he gets a shot on another team. I think the guy was in an unfortunate situation here, partly because of his not really being a #1 choice talent-wise, partly because of the early injury, partly because of the change in administrations...but hey...who said life is fair? I suspect he'll recognize this as a chance to salvage something and optimize his chances to continue in football somewhere else.

Like him or not JP is the man for then next week, and if the Bills are wise he may be the man for the next two weeks, until TE is healthy. This is his showcase for other teams and he knows that whatever he does this season on and off the field will influence whether he gets a shot on another team. I think the guy was in an unfortunate situation here, partly because of his not really being a #1 choice talent-wise, partly because of the early injury, partly because of the change in administrations...but hey...who said life is fair? I suspect he'll recognize this as a chance to salvage something and optimize his chances to continue in football somewhere else.

JP may have a much bigger role this season besides auditioning for other teams.

We have a starting QB who was painfully conservative and average in his rookie season, and who has gotten injured for five consecutive seasons.

My ship has sailed on him as well, and I think Edwards is the better option at QB, but lashing out at JP and laughing at his failures won't do us any good if the Bills are 5-3 and need Losman to come in and hold down the fort for a few weeks. I don't relish the idea of JP going on the road and beating a good team like Jacksonville in a playoff chase (he proved last year he couldn't) but I'm very comfortable with him coming in if Edwards gets dinged up in the 3rd quarter of a game where the Bills are down 7. And I think the Pats would take JP over Matt Cassell in a heartbeat.

He's a part of this team, and is likely a necessary part. These 1st round QB's are a funny situation. If JP was a 3rd or 4th rounder, people would love him. But since he was supposed to be the savior for a franchise coming out of a dogshiit decade, he failed? Nobody bitches about DiGiorgio when he comes in if Crowell gets hurt, and there's a drop in the level of play. I guess that's just the nature of the beast.

Would it be so hard for you first time posters to have the audacity to string together cohesive thoughts and arguments and not spew out garbage about the back-up quarterback's beard? I swear I wish TBD had a basic intelligence test that you had to write when registering so we could keep the ill-informed crusaders off our board...

Why all this hate for a back-up QB? It's actually sad & pathetic that you take the time out of your day to attack the SILENCE of a back-up QB.

Face it, despite LABillz thinking this thread is "idiotic" (I swear, the audacity of the longtime posters here is just plain insulting), I am happy that this thread exists.

Get over yourself, sister. The basis of this thread is !@#$ing moronic. And the reason it's !@#$ing moronic is because a !@#$ing moron stepped in, started a thread that argues the completely obvious polar opposite of what actually took place, then disappeared while he sat in his Transformer footie pajamas in the spare room of mommy's doublewide watching everyone react to his fuking idiocy. Trolls like that completely erode what decent discourse you can typically find around here.

Sorry to hurt both of your feelings on this. I had no idea it was "Bring Your BF To TBD" week.