JP...cough...Losman

otisly00

He needs to speak directly to LabattBlue, so that LabattBlue can then either disregard or decipher what he says into whatever fits his agenda that day. It's all about being professional...Fans and media demand it because we ALWAYS act professionally and humanely when dealing with athletes.

:rolleyes::wallbash:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have him state the party line instead of pouting throughout training camp because he was demoted. I realize how difficult it is for him making 7 figures and not being able to come to grips with the fact that he had his shot and blew it. :rolleyes:

Does he pout during film sessions also? :wallbash:

relax dude. has there been one bad thing said about JP from the media, coaches, or teammates this summer - about pouting, crying, angry, pissed off he's been demoted? going through his roller coaster career thus far being starter, non-starter, starter, non starter, he has handled it better than 99% of professional athletes. Get off your high horse negging him and ML, etc. You seem to know alot about the feelings and actions of the Bills, you should go for Chris Browns job.

relax dude. has there been one bad thing said about JP from the media, coaches, or teammates this summer - about pouting, crying, angry, pissed off he's been demoted? going through his roller coaster career thus far being starter, non-starter, starter, non starter, he has handled it better than 99% of professional athletes. Get off your high horse negging him and ML, etc. You seem to know alot about the feelings and actions of the Bills, you should go for Chris Browns job.

dude and bro in the same thread. I can't wait to start 8th grade in two weeks. Do they teach basic English in school anymore. :rolleyes::wallbash:

Can everyone relax?

Jeezus... Trent Almighty goes down for a couple practices and everyone starts up JPL vs TE all over again... JP said he's come to terms with the backup role, he's prepared to be the backup, and he gets along w/ Trent...

There's no controversy except in the mind of some posters. At worst, Edwards is gonna miss a preseason game... who cares?

Peyton Manning has yet to participate in practice or games... you think anyone in Indy is concerned that Jim Sorgi is going to take over?

If you really believe in Edwards ability, this shouldn't concern you. If you really believe in Losman, he gets a chance to show he's ready for the season. Losman will most likely take some snaps during the season... hopefully in some sort of garbage time (when's the last time that happened in a Bills game?) and not as a result of injury... But, he's prepared. I'd rather have 2 prepared QBs who get along with their coaches than Billy Ray Cyrus or whoever the hell that was who admitted he wasn't ready and was cut after a game when his number was called due to injury.

My definition of professional is how one acts with his customers and coworkers.

In JP Losman's case it's accept his job as a backup, be a good teammate, not cause a stir in the locker room and be ready to play on a moment's notice.

Sounds like he's being a class 1 pro in that regard. Talking to the media is not a part of his job.

Bingo. He's handling the whole thing very professionally including not letting reporters try to deride him with "insightful" questions to wring a juicy sound bite out of him. It especially makes sense if he took a ton of heat for speaking his mind about Steve "Tard" Fairchild to a reporter.

It's incredible that someone would equate "not talking to reporters" to "being unprofessional". Chad Johnson? Paparazzi? Slime journalism?