Beating the Pats this year

This is a HUGE if, but New England does not have a decent backup, in fact he's pretty terrible. If more teams employ the Giants strategy against the Pats, it's possible that Brady might miss some time this year due to injury, most QB's do. If, and it's a BIG IF, this happens, I see them as a very beatable team. They looked dreadful against the Bucs. No Brady = very beatable team

This is a HUGE if, but New England does not have a decent backup, in fact he's pretty terrible. If more teams employ the Giants strategy against the Pats, it's possible that Brady might miss some time this year due to injury, most QB's do. If, and it's a BIG IF, this happens, I see them as a very beatable team. They looked dreadful against the Bucs. No Brady = very beatable team

WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING SEND ME SOME because that's a Pipe Dream

If more teams employ the Giants strategy of what....having the best defensive line in the league?

Just don't see Schobel, Kelsay, and Ellis getting after Brady like Tuck, Umenyora, and Strahan. Can't see any team in the AFC doing it, for that matter.

If more teams employ the Giants strategy of what....having the best defensive line in the league?

Just don't see Schobel, Kelsay, and Ellis getting after Brady like Tuck, Umenyora, and Strahan. Can't see any team in the AFC doing it, for that matter.

I understand the Giants have a superior defensive line, and I agree that Schobel, Kelsay, Ellis, etc. are a downgrade from the Giants. What I do think though, is that there are enough good teams out there that play the Pats to employ the same strategy, and that there is a possibility Brady will get hurt

Lol, now that's sad but true. If Brady is out against the Bills they may have a chance to beat them...

I understand the Giants have a superior defensive line, and I agree that Schobel, Kelsay, Ellis, etc. are a downgrade from the Giants. What I do think though, is that there are enough good teams out there that play the Pats to employ the same strategy, and that there is a possibility Brady will get hurt

Don't know about Brady getting hurt, but Belicheat will probably realize that everyone else will employ the same strategy the Giants did and already have a counter-move for it.

That said, why do you think we have Marcus Stroud? What got to Brady was pressure up the middle plus he got hit harder than he did during the regular season. The mere fact that he got hit like a normal QB threw him off his game.

Of course there's a possibility Brady will get hurt. It's always "possible." But they do play one of the easiest schedules in the league, so I wouldn't be looking for carbon copies of what the Giants did to them last year. A much better, and more realistic solution would be Moss getting hurt, forcing Welker into an awkward role as the #1 receiver...and leaving Brady without any major deep threats.

Besides, they just failed to make adjustments in the Super Bowl last year...every other New England team I've seen this decade would have countered New York's strategy with a bunch of screen passes like they used to kill Buffalo with. I think last year they were just too full of themselves to think they could be stopped or slowed.