Hot Chicks Dig Obama

Chilly

And if McCain had a solid platform to stand on, he wouldn't feel the need to take this route.

In fact it speaks volumes that he's not running on his record.

Neither one of these guys has much of a record or platform to run on. They're both just pandering. The main difference is Obama's campaign is Pandering We Can Believe In.

As referring to swift-boat, you must mean telling the truth about someone as that is what the Swift-Boat Veterans did in 2004, told the truth about Kerry. Kerry has provided no proof that they lied. He could do that if he released ALL of his military records. He said he would, but never did. He must have something to hide.

Sure, the guys who praised Kerry previously, then changed their versions of the facts about him when he ran for president. Now the same wing-nut has written a book about Obama, that's already being discredited by fact checkers. But throw enough mud and some people will believe it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/13/us/politics/13book.html?hp

In the summer of 2004 the conservative gadfly Jerome R. Corsi shot to the top of the best-seller lists as co-author of “Unfit for Command,” the book attacking Senator John Kerry’s record on a Vietnam War Swift boat that began the larger damaging campaign against Mr. Kerry’s war credentials as he sought the presidency.

Almost exactly four years after that campaign began, Mr. Corsi has released a new attack book painting Senator Barack Obama, the Democrats’ presumed presidential nominee, as a stealth radical liberal who has tried to cover up “extensive connections to Islam” — Mr. Obama is Christian — and questioning whether his admitted experimentation with drugs in high school and college ever ceased.

“The goal is to defeat Obama,” Mr. Corsi said in a telephone interview. “I don’t want Obama to be in office.”

I just want to know there isn't a commercial about old, bitter hippie chicks digging The Messiah? Clearly we know this is the case since there's evidence of this here on the board? Can't they get some attention too? <_<

I think those people liked Hillary more - I couldn't say because I am not old enough to have been a hippie. Jarhead

You are talking about the guy who wrote a book, not the Swift boat veterans themselves. They stated that the reason that they didn't go after the traitor Kerry was because as Senator of the Peoples Republic of Mass., he couldn't affect the military, but as president he could. Tell me why Kerry hasn't released ALL of his records. Could it be he has a dishonorable discharge? He did meet with the enemy (in Paris) before he was formally discharged. Just being at the same event with Hanoi Jane should be enough for treason.

I think those people liked Hillary more - I couldn't say because I am not old enough to have been a hippie. Jarhead

You are correct, I post under two Id's. I do not hide it, hence the similarity. I re-registered using my work machine while on the road once, and saved the log in info on the computer.Thanks for noticing NozzleNUT, you're quite perceptive. <_<

BTW, you're not that old to be a hippie? I never would've guessed.

Sure, the guys who praised Kerry previously, then changed their versions of the facts about him when he ran for president. Now the same wing-nut has written a book about Obama, that's already being discredited by fact checkers. But throw enough mud and some people will believe it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/13/us/politics/13book.html?hp

In the summer of 2004 the conservative gadfly Jerome R. Corsi shot to the top of the best-seller lists as co-author of “Unfit for Command,” the book attacking Senator John Kerry’s record on a Vietnam War Swift boat that began the larger damaging campaign against Mr. Kerry’s war credentials as he sought the presidency.

Almost exactly four years after that campaign began, Mr. Corsi has released a new attack book painting Senator Barack Obama, the Democrats’ presumed presidential nominee, as a stealth radical liberal who has tried to cover up “extensive connections to Islam” — Mr. Obama is Christian — and questioning whether his admitted experimentation with drugs in high school and college ever ceased.

“The goal is to defeat Obama,” Mr. Corsi said in a telephone interview. “I don’t want Obama to be in office.”

Right, cuz we should all believe EVRYTHING that's printed in the NY Times. No bias there . . .

Hmmm . . WSJ disagrees