I have a ? about the preseason game in Toronto

NO. Since it is occurring in a foreign country only the residents there will be notified of the final score even. You will not be able to get a box score or even a play by play unless you actually attend the game.

I think all cell phone signals will be blocked in the stadium as well so people can call others and tell them the score.

NO. Since it is occurring in a foreign country only the residents there will be notified of the final score even. You will not be able to get a box score or even a play by play unless you actually attend the game.

:wallbash: That was almost funny. Actually, I was wondering the same thing.

I'll check it out. I don't want to have to wait until Saturday to see the replay on NFL Network.

I think NFL Network is showing the replay of the Bills-Steelers game late Thursday night.

I will be trying to watch it at the local sports bar here. Does anyone know what the sattelite coordinates will be?

If it is live on tv you could use Slingbox. ( I haven't heard any commercials for that thing lately, is it still around? )
wouldnt you have to buy a slingbox? well there is downloads can someone help me figure out how i can use it

You need to buy a Slingbox and then set it up in somebody's house who actually has the game on thier TV. The slingbox allows you to access your TV from remote locations. So if it set up at your friend's house in WNY, you'll be able to watch your friend's cable on your PC.

Good point!

It would be rather difficult to convert the 2nd down efficiency and prorated yardage due to the larger playing and scoring surfaces.

I dont even know where canada is. My parents told me when i was little that the lights across lake erie were where the north pole is, and that if i tried to go there i wouldnt get anything for christmas. Luckily, i have never needed to go to canada because everything is expensive and the are very few people there. Besides, i dont have mukluks to walk through the muskeg and ive never built an igloo. I understand that tailgating is banned. Is this because the ice would be too thin this time of year to support the weight of so many cars?

I am a really big bills fan, but i am concerned about the aggressive big game found in canada. I understand there are polar bears, moose, sea lions, wolves, wolverines and whales there. How will i defend myself against them if their perky little country ( i understand they claim not to be a state) will not allow me to carry a rifle and sidearm? I saw a commercial for labatts beer that showed pictures of canada. It looked like a hostile and intemperate land.

I have seen their currency and it features wildlife and foreign monarchies. This concerns me because the geese look large and angry and because there must be no actual canadian people to put on their currency. The currency comes in pink and purple pastel so i worry it may be monopoly money or some other type of hoax perpatrated by the english monarchy, which obviously rule canadia as a puppet regime.

If any of you fellow fans have made the journey before, let me know how it went and how long it took and whether any of your teams have room and outfitting for the voyage. I have sea kayaks that could get us across the lake and possibly into a navigable river before we enter the trackless wilderness of the north. Thanks guys.

I think there has been a take over from the north. My money is colored now(orange $10 - purple $5) and NFL football is playing there.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmed