I have a ? about the preseason game in Toronto

I dont even know where canada is. My parents told me when i was little that the lights across lake erie were where the north pole is, and that if i tried to go there i wouldnt get anything for christmas. Luckily, i have never needed to go to canada because everything is expensive and the are very few people there. Besides, i dont have mukluks to walk through the muskeg and ive never built an igloo. I understand that tailgating is banned. Is this because the ice would be too thin this time of year to support the weight of so many cars?

I am a really big bills fan, but i am concerned about the aggressive big game found in canada. I understand there are polar bears, moose, sea lions, wolves, wolverines and whales there. How will i defend myself against them if their perky little country ( i understand they claim not to be a state) will not allow me to carry a rifle and sidearm? I saw a commercial for labatts beer that showed pictures of canada. It looked like a hostile and intemperate land.

I have seen their currency and it features wildlife and foreign monarchies. This concerns me because the geese look large and angry and because there must be no actual canadian people to put on their currency. The currency comes in pink and purple pastel so i worry it may be monopoly money or some other type of hoax perpatrated by the english monarchy, which obviously rule canadia as a puppet regime.

If any of you fellow fans have made the journey before, let me know how it went and how long it took and whether any of your teams have room and outfitting for the voyage. I have sea kayaks that could get us across the lake and possibly into a navigable river before we enter the trackless wilderness of the north. Thanks guys.

Hey, as a Canadian I am really insulted by this post.

None of our money is pink, thank you very much! The dollar coin is gold, the $2 coin is silver and gold, the $5 bill is Blue, the $10 Bill is purple, the $20 Bill is Green, the $50 Bill is RED, and our $100 Bill is sort of a light Brown colour, BUT NO PINK MONEY!

Now if you will excuse me, I have to fix the leak in my igloo, damn global warming keeps melting my roof quicker then usual. But first I have to take the 11am Polar Bear to the Lake, where I can catch the 12 pm Orca Whale into the north to go get some Timmies to feed my family.