Did we seriously....

NewEra

All Favre does for the Bills is put them in contention for a decent showing in the playoffs for this year and maybe next year, then it's back to square one. That is, if he doesn't get all indecisive again.

I'd rather develop what we've got to build a team that will be viable in the postseason in the long term, Favre wouldn't get us to the Superbowl, so why even take on his $12 Mil salary to tread water?

All Favre does for the Bills is put them in contention for a decent showing in the playoffs for this year and maybe next year, then it's back to square one. That is, if he doesn't get all indecisive again.

I'd rather develop what we've got to build a team that will be viable in the postseason in the long term, Favre wouldn't get us to the Superbowl, so why even take on his $12 Mil salary to tread water?

I'd even doubt that. I think Favre reverts back to his 06 form when he was absolutely horrid. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts off poorly and retires during the season.

Sure he does. He also puts out forest fires with his might farts, just like Tedy Bruschi.

PTR

I'm much more concerned with the fact that we been consistently losing the war in the trenches for years now- Jauron is going to the Super bowl with special teams and DBs? that will be a first- I think the Bills have tried to address this but they just haven't had too much success.

no we passed on him so we can keep Lee Evans and Jason Peters more then this year. and I will take those two over Brett at this point any day.

I'm with you there. Having Brett here makes us a playoff contender IMHO but we need to stockpile for the future.

The O-line needs more work particularly the right side. Sounds like a broken record sadly.

PASS ON BRETT FAVRE. IN FAVOR OF TRENT EDWARDS???

seriously?

Favre could flop in NY. It's not like he's 28 years old here.

Besides, if we don't have the money to sign Peters and Evans, then we don't have the spare cash for Favre.

Again, the problem is a lack of vision regarding our personnel decisions.