What if Trent completely chokes the first couple games?

marioc

Funny that same great O-line only became great when Trent started checking down. If you look at the numbers, JP was still averaging close to league worse numbers in sacks per pass attempt, and they couldn't block against the run worth two craps. Figure out what the hell your talking about before you post, otherwise people with half a cerebellum will remove your logic.

why don't we compare what teams losman and edwards played against? i'm sure that figures a little bit into the results.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, the illiterate member of TBD chimes in.

You really shouldn't be talking about anybody looking retarded, please don't make me pull up your post history.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

please do..........I wanna see

are you stalking me or something? I mean I'm not the one who is threatening people over the internet about settling things like men LOL

why don't you go ghost on the site like you did before.......it was so must better haha

seriously.........come back and speak to me when you graduate some type of college and have a job........

its like your britney or paris or something ........OK! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

please do..........I wanna see

are you stalking me or something? I mean I'm not the one who is threatening people over the internet about settling things like men LOL

why don't you go ghost on the site like you did before.......it was so must better haha

seriously.........come back and speak to me when you graduate some type of college and have a job........

its like your britney or paris or something ........OK! :unsure:

Ok crackur.

Good points.

:lol:

Edit: and I don't need to pull out your old posts to prove you shouldn't be calling anybody retarded. All somebody has to do is read the one I quoted to see that. <_<

Dude, I used to box for a living.

I don't argue over a keyboard.

Watch who you threaten about crying like a B word, or we settle this like men.

Feel free to PM me.

Former hard ass huh? I bet you rub your belly and think your the latest brosky. News flash, I'm not challenging you to duel of internet supremacy. I'm challenging you to back your vomit up with a fact or two. Again I'm waiting. I'll just post links of former posts when you say something coherent. In the mean time grab a Pabst Blue Ribbon, tickle your brothers grundle, and relax.

Former hard ass? I bet you rub your belly and think your the latest brosky. News flash, I'm not challenging you to duel of internet supremacy. I'm challenging you to back your vomit up with a fact or two. Again I'm waiting. I'll just post links of former posts when you say something coherent. In the mean time grab a Pabst Blue Ribbon, tickle your brothers grundle and relax.

Not a hard ass at all.

Just eluding to the fact that you aren't going to make anybody, especially me, cry like a B word. (and yes, I know you were being facetious)

I don't need to backup snot, it's obvious to anyone that has a clue that JP is the better QB at the moment.

You can pull out all the geeky stats you want, stats are for losers.

Not a hard ass at all.

Just eluding to the fact that you aren't going to make anybody, especially me, cry like a B word. (and yes, I know you were being facetious)

I don't need to backup snot, it's obvious to anyone that has a clue that JP is the better QB at the moment.

You can pull out all the geeky stats you want, stats are for losers.

Stats? Logic? You sleeping with boys....It's all the same.

Ok buddy.

I can see you're nothing but an internet wise guy.

Take care.

Really? I'm not. I don't post very often anymore. The wall is lame, filled with people like yourself. 100,000 opinions, no facts. Stats don't matter, film doesn't matter, nothing of relevance matters. I've been here for a decade, not years. Since the first web page. You picked on my post count. I don't post very often anymore. I'm just a factual based NFL historian of 20 years. Again, bring logic into this discussion. Your opinion means nothing to me, as I'm sure my opinion means nothing to you. But if you cut the crap I'll load you up with so much stuff you won't say stats mean nothing, unless your illogical, which seems like a real possibility. I can back up everything I say, very easily. I'm no hard ass, just a guy that recognizes bull when I see it......

So you like JP, again, why do you like him? Or should I trust Risin's ability to scout a NFL QB based on opinion. Give me a break. Again, if you want to turn this into a actual debate I'll make you look like a fool in 5 seconds. I like ___ because he's ____ means nothing to me. Your just another TBD fool who doesn't know his a$$ from a post pattern.

Funny that same great O-line only became great when Trent started checking down. If you look at the numbers, JP was still averaging close to league worse numbers in sacks per pass attempt, and they couldn't block against the run worth two craps. Figure out what the hell your talking about before you post, otherwise people with half a cerebellum will remove your logic.

I should have said "a decent O-Line though not great" rather than "if not great". The line played better the last half of the year with Trent as QB.......................BECAUSE THEY HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY TOGETHER & JELL. If you knew ANYTHING about football you would know that is the case. It takes TIME for an O-LINE to get used to each other & run like a well oiled machine. JP played most of his games before that happened & that's the fact. And by the way stats are for LOSERS.

Really? I'm not. I don't post very often anymore. The wall is lame, filled with people like yourself. 100,000 opinions, no facts. Stats don't matter, film doesn't matter, nothing of relevance matters. I've been here for a decade, not years. Since the first web page. You picked on my post count. I don't post very often anymore. I'm just a factual based NFL historian of 20 years. Again, bring logic into this discussion. Your opinion means nothing to me, as I'm sure my opinion means nothing to you. But if you cut the crap I'll load you up with so much stuff you won't say stats mean nothing, unless your illogical, which seems like a real possibility. I can back up everything I say, very easily. I'm no hard ass, just a guy that recognizes bull when I see it......

So you like JP, again, why do you like him? Or should I trust Risin's ability to scout a NFL QB based on opinion. Give me a break. Again, if you want to turn this into a actual debate I'll make you look like a fool in 5 seconds. I like ___ because he's ____ means nothing to me. Your just another TBD fool who doesn't know his a$$ from a post pattern.

THANK GOD YOU DON'T POST MUCH ANYMORE.

I should have said "a decent O-Line though not great" rather than "if not great". The line played better the last half of the year with Trent as QB.......................BECAUSE THEY HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY TOGETHER & JELL. If you knew ANYTHING about football you would know that is the case. It takes TIME for an O-LINE to get used to each other & run like a well oiled machine. JP played most of his games before that happened & that's the fact. And by the way stats are for LOSERS.

It should not be a surprise to any Bills fan that JP was more productive tonight than Trent. After all, he is the more experienced, more capable and the better player of the two. The real question which has still not been honestly answered publically by this head coach or front office is why JP is not the starter. Anyone with 2 eyes can see he is the better player.

It takes time for a offensive line to Jell.We had three new offensive lineman last year.

It's true that Trent sucked tonight but he could have sucked more. Just imagine if the Bills used straws in their Gatorade. Then Trent would have sucked even more.

You know, I am starting to change my mind about Trent. Maybe JP should be the starter.

After all, if he didn't lose almost every game he started in the pros and college, he would be a winning quarterback. Eight years isn't enough. He needs a chance.

You know, I am starting to change my mind about Trent. Maybe JP should be the starter.

After all, if he didn't lose almost every game he started in the pros and college, he would be a winning quarterback. Eight years isn't enough. He needs a chance.

Your irrational hatred of JP Losman manifests itself yet again. I guess 5 years isn't enough to realize that Trent's a losing QB? Stanford was 10-20 in games Trent Edwards started. TE looked like a deer in the headlights last night. 1-for-5 is not the kind of performance that'll avoid a QB controversy. Nor is the sure-pickoff he threw right into Shawn Springs outstretched arms in the end zone - just lucky for Edwards that Springs can't catch.